Part One

It's late Saturday Evening
Knock knock.

You open your door. It was 2-D

"Hi, Stuart." You say, pulling him in for a hug. He takes his hood off gives you a quick, dull kiss. It was raining hard outside.

"How ave' ya' been luv. Sorry for not visiting enough." He apologized.

"Okay. Just stressed." You walk him to the bar stools at your counter. Your head rests on his shoulder. "What about you?"

"Ehh...I dunno."

"Were you drinking last night?"

He raises one eyebrow and acted clueless, "No."

You furrowed your eyebrows, "Don't lie to me. You bought a ton last night you used the card and I saw."

"I know. I ave' a headache I'm terribly hungover."

"Want to go to my room and lay down while we talk about this?" You point down the hall.

He nods and gets up right away, taking off his hoodie and shoes. You follow him. He stands in the doorway waiting for you. You take his hoodie from his hand and rest it on your nightstand.

"Now Stu-" you pause stepping closer to him. You move a piece of his long hair behind his ear. "I didn't give you that fucking hickey."

2-D stood up straight and his eyes widened, "I ave' a hickey?" He didn't forget about last night but he did not realize that the woman he slept with left a visible mark.
"I-uh-"

"You 'I-uh' what, 2-D!?" You yell inching closer to him.

"I con' explain."

"Bullshit! You were sleeping with some other bitch!"

"It was a mistake...an' please don' col' me 2-D."

"Oh, fuck you!" You shout.

He frowned, "Yeah, fok' me alrigh'!"

You both stood in silence before you slammed 2-D against the wall.

"Yer' hot when yer' pissed off y'know?" 2-D teases.

"Shut up." You say with a sharp tongue.

"Oh, but yuew ar-"

    You grabbed his slight bulge tightly making him scrunch up his face and gasp in pain. "Am I?"

"Er- Yeuw' fokin' are." He scooped you up and tossed you on the bed. You grabbed his face and forcefully kissed him. He slid his tongue in your mouth. You kicked of his sweatpants off and pulled away to take your shirt off. He took his shirt off right away then his boxers. 2-D turns you over and moved your panties to the side. He rubbed his cock along your slit teasingly, getting it wet then thrusted into your ass.

You yelp, "Ow! What the fuck, Stuart!?" You yell at him.

He pulled out slowly before thrusting in again.

"Ah! Fuc- dude!" You crawl away and smack him across the face.

"I deserve dat'. Oh well." He shrugs.

You pin him down and toss your underwear off. "Fuck me right or not at all."

He gets out of your grasp and gets on top of you, "Okay~."