29|Doubts vs Bonds

Depuis le début

"you said give me some time to think" an another genius said. I eyed Harib who was enjoying his breakfast. Eeman raised her eyebrow at them. "And i call you my friends?" 

woah

"Quite putting the air and tell us already" Zaeema said annoyed. "Me batata hun, Affan ne kaha me apka hath mangna chahta hu or Eeman ne sharma k jawab dia kis gal (cheek) pr?" I said humorously with the help of my hands. Only Harib chuckled. "What kind of brain-dead things are you saying Jerry" Eeman asked me doubtfully.

"that was supposed to be the ice on your hot brain" I said and started drinking my coffee. 

"So?'" asked Hina looking at Eemy. "of course i said i have no similar feelings for you. I plead him to stay friends always. He looked so upset that it really shivered me" Eeman sighed heavily. "that's so miserable" Said Zaeema. "Knowing that he is heartbroken, i find him such good person from inside and out" she added

"It's hard to lose a friends when losing is the only option as you've nothing to offer them except friendship which is not more than a prison for them after confessing their feelings" Hina said seriously looking at eman.

words of wisdom

"well, it is but that's not like its your fault Eemy, you don't need to be upset. He will be fine soon and more to say he have to. He will move on" I said.

"why do you talk like Harib" asked Eeman suspiciously. "because he was right so am I " i clarified. "I hope he will move on, Its definitely hurt first, not easy to move on when you waited for 4 years" Harib said. "What i can do except to offer him to be friends like before" Eeman said looking upset.

Just look Eemy, you will forget the sorrows of the world once you gaze inside those eyes full with selfless love for you.

When will you stop pretending to be a blind and dense?

"Hehe it might be fun if you make up with him Eemy that's way Jerry can be your 'nandoi' (husband of husband's sister)" Zaeema said smirking at me. Harib laughed only geting the 'joke' and hi-fi Zaeema.

I jumped up when i understood her joke. "what the fried fish. Harib you have been spreading my secrets around" I whispered in his ear. "teri qasam mene nahi kisi se kch kaha" he said innocently. "meri jhooty qasam kha takay me hi mar jio "

"What are you whispering about" Hina asked, confused looks by three. "nothing to bother you" i said and Harib grinned.  "seriously Hinay, i lost my hearing and you called that whisper" Eeman stood up kick her chair, left the table with the attitude of a so called princess.

"seriously? what's her problem?" Zaeema asked irtitatedly.

Zaeema's POV:

"O hello Mr? Kahan ho sub dhoond rhe Hain tumhe" I reached him and slapped the back of his head.

"Tameez kr l.... Uff tumse Kon behas kre" he was about to give me a lecture on *tameez* but stopped UNEXPECTEDLY

I sat beside him. He was looking a lil dull

"Kia hoa hai?" I asked placing my chin on my hand.

"Kuch nai tum jao Mae ajaon ga" he said and I frowned.

"Btao na Jerry Kia hoa. Itna calm toh tum kabhi behave nai krte."

"Toh or kaise behave krta hon? Tum kehna chahti ho k mujh mae manners nai Hain? " He questioned me back and I realized that there was something serious.

"Nai Mae aisa kuch nai keh rhi. Jo keh rhi hon wo tum sun nai rhe. Ab btao Kia hoa hai mujhse nai hotin ye minatain"

"Toh na kro na minatain, Mae tumhe force KR RHA hon kya? Jao apna kam kro ainvi Mera dimagh chatne ajati ho" he said getting irritated and I gasped.