10|Milly Jab Hum Tum (ii)

TaaDaaa 1st surprise
Two days, two updates
Happy reading ^_^

Continued from Harib's POV

Zaeema's P.O.V.

I came out of the office and sighed. The rain had been stopped finally but the roads were still wet. Its was raining since morning.

itna time waste kia or faida kuch b nai hoa

Did I just mention that I lost my hostel papers? well when we got the chance to exchange our rooms, I found my documents nowhere. how much I was excited to have same room with Eeman and Hina. *sigh*

Now I was here to recover my papers and they people just pissed me off. Go there such and such office. They wasted my whole day.. whole day.

I started walking slowing on the wet roads. it was dark and few people were around there. my heart was extremely sad for some unknown reasons. Or maybe I knew the reason.

Mom feelings were right. Its not easy to stay away from your family when you are used to of them. Yes I'm missing them. missing them a lot.

I was continuously walking lost in my thoughts when I realized that I had walked too much away from the office where there was just darkness and nothing else.

Oh mene wapis jane ka toh intazam hi nai kia tha

I cursed myself for coming alone. Hina insisted me not to go alone but me being Zaeema never listened to her.

Harib ko phone krti hon...

I opened my purse and was about to take out my phone when I felt something cold at the back of my head.

"hands up lady" oh no

My hands shivered and I turned around while raising my both hands. There standing an extra ordinary white man whose half face was covered with a cloth and he was holding a gun pointed towards myself. Hayyee Rabba My mind responded quickly and I jerked his hand in which he was holding the gun. He was not ready for this, stumbled back and I tried to run but my bad luck was there. He grasped my arm with his iron like grip and as a result my purse fell on the road along with my cell phone.

"Not so fast lady. Give me everything you have or I'll send you to the heaven" he said gritting his teeth and bent down to take my purse and cell phone still holding my arm. I tried to free myself while cursing him when I heard a voice.

"Hey you" I turned my head and saw the owner of the voice. Daniyal

Ya Allah ye kia bejha hai madad k lie

He ran to us and the robber left my arm ' twirled my purse in such a manner that it hit straight on Daniyal's face.

Here comes the HERO -_-

He stumbled a little but balanced himself. The robber took the advantage , pushed him back  and ran away. And my HERO fell on the road. his lips were bleeding a little

I looked at him and then at the direction where the robber went and held my head in my hands.

Ya Allah mere paise b le gea... Phone b le gea...

I was already upset and i felt like crying at that time. I turned my head to look at him and my blood started boiling.

"Whenever you or something related to you came to my way, just caused tensions and nothing else. I don't have any soft corner for you in my heart... Stop stalking me.....Ju-" "Stup.up.will.YOU?" He yelled the last part and got up, wiping the blood from his lips. My tongue stopped blablabering seeing his anger yet he was acting cool.