SEVEN

Credit for the artist! https://www.deviantart.com/yorucoll/art/MHA-Katsuki-and-Ochaco-692225164

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Katsuki jogged from the dorm building to the main campus, a steady stream of curses leaving his mouth. What a shitty time to be interrupted, what could that damn mouse had needed from him right fucking then?! She had been so supple underneath him. So ready and fucking wanting him. He cursed again, thankful for the cold for once. He was not in any condition to show up in front of someone who was technically his boss. He wasn't in any condition to show up in front of anyone who wasn't Ochako. Hopefully the cold would calm everything down.

He slid his key through the lock and sprinted to the stairs. He knew where the principal's office was, he had been to it a few times as a student. He paused outside the door and took a deep breath. The cold and the run had mellowed him out a bit, and he found himself wondering if he was dressed appropriately for this meeting. Sweats and a t-shirt were hardly a professional look, then again, he was the one who had been called in in the evening and told to come immediately. That damn mouse should be happy he's even dressed. If the call had come ten minutes later, he might not have been.

Katsuki jerked his thoughts away from that. He had just gotten himself under control and he didn't need to get fired up again. She would be waiting for him when he was done with whatever this was, and that would be enough. He knocked on the door and entered when he was called. The mouse was sitting on his sofa pouring some tea. "You, uh, needed to see me, sir?"

"Yes, yes, come in Bakugo-san. There were some developments and Chief Konokuchi called." Nezu handed him some tea and waited for him to take a drink. It was bitter.

"What did he want? Was he still upset about this job?" Katsuki didn't really care whether he was upset or not, he was here and he was going to do his time and then get back out there, and that sniveling civil servant couldn't do anything to stop it.

"I'm sure he is," Nezu said serenely, sipping his tea, "but it didn't come up. He was calling because Fuusen has escaped."

The mouse paused in such a way that Katsuki felt he should know who that was, but the name wasn't ringing a bell. After the silence stretched on, he cleared his throat. "Who?"

Nezu tilted his head. "You've never been good with names, have you? I believe the handle you gave him was, 'that fucking bubbled bastard' when you were tendering your oral report after the building collapse." He set down his tea. "The chief informed me that while he was being transported, there was some sort of commotion and the van was over turned. When emergency services arrived, the back was empty and one of the guards was dead. The driver and other guard are both in surgery at the moment, though the doctors are hopeful they'll recover enough to at least give us some insight."

"Do you want me to go after him?"

"Oh heavens, no. You're on probation. I've reached out to Ingenium and Deku to look into it. They've got a team going over your report—" a silent 'what there is of it' could be heard "—and will reach out if they need help. I just thought you should know since he seemed pretty upset with you personally after you brought him. U.A. is secure, but I thought it best I inform you immediate. You can like Uraraka-san know when you see her next, and I'll inform the rest of the teachers in the morning."

Katsuki sat still for a moment, a little dumbfounded. He was interrupted for this? Surely it could have waited until morning. God, he wished it could have fucking waited until morning. He glanced at the clock on the wall. It had been thirty minutes. Surely, she was still waiting for him. He blinked and realized that Nezu had been talking. He tried to pick up the conversation.