1

Y/n= your name
H/l= hair length
H/s= hair style
E/c= eye color
F/b/f= favorite breakfast food
F/f = favorite food

I love the smell of the summer air in the morning.
"Y/n breakfast is ready" my mom calls out
"Coming"
I put my h/l in a h/s and ran downstairs.
"Morning sweetie"
"Morning mom"
"Do you have anime club today"
"Yes I have to leave after breakfast"
"But your still in your pjs"
"Oh. Oops"
"Here you are my dear" mom said placing down a plate of f/b/f. I ate it quickly and ran back upstairs to get dressed. Once I was ready I grabbed my phone and headphones and walked out the door walking to the library to meet up with the others if the anime club. I was super excited. I love anime and I love talking favorite characters with the others. I love Levi from attack on titan, ceil and Sebastian from black butler. I also love bill Cipher But he's from a show that's not anime called gravity falls. I have other favorites but those are the main ones that come up in conversation.
"Hey y/n over here"
"Hey Tracy what's up girl"
"Nothing much just thinking about how Eren is better than Levi"
"I'm your dreams girl"
"Oh come on he's so mean"
"And Eren is a titan"
"No he has the power of titans he's not a titan"
"Ya ya whatever"
"Hey Tracy, y/n it's good to see you"
"It's been a week Matt"
"Ya ok I just got lonely"
"Your always lonely" I say as he blushed. Not to long ago Tracy discovered that Matt has feelings for me. I also have feeling for him but I'm to shy to say anything only Tracy knows of my true feelings. But to be honest I'm not looking for a relashinship right now, I mean with school and work and helping my mom I don't have that much time and whatever I have left goes to anime.

"Ok everyone let's get started" the leader of the club stated.

Time skip because the meeting was nothing important.

"Mom I'm home"
"Ok dear dinner is almost ready"
I walked back up to my room and noticed there's a small black box sitting on my bed. I took the box and opened it. Inside was a neon orange ring

 Inside was a neon orange ring

I loved the color. I slipped on the ring and closed the box setting it on my dresser.
"Y/n dinners ready come and eat"
"Be right there mom"
I take one last look at the ring before running down stairs.
"What's for dinner"
"Pasta"
"Yes I love pasta"
I filled up my plate and ate it. It tastes so good. Once I was done I excused myself and went upstairs to go to bed. I looked at the ring on my finger. I didn't want to take it off so I changed into my pjs and slipped into bed with the ring still on my finger. Once I was asleep I did t notice the orange light that was coming from the stone.