Chapter 4: Possessed with Hatred

Okay sorry for not uploading this part sooner. Um damn school for taking up my fucking time and I love you my tacos. Enjoy the story! Don't forget to Vote Comment and spread the .....TACOS!!!!

Roc Royal on the side -------------------------------->

*Nikia POV*

I was watching Love&HipHop:Atlanta eating some marshmallows. Diggy came behind me and started kissing my neck and ran away with my food. Never and I mean never mess with a women's food ladies and gentlemen. Shit just got mad real.

"Daniel Dwayne Simmons come here with my damn food!" I yelled.

"Come and find me babe!" Diggy yelled back.

I knew exactly where he is. You see when two werewolves are from the same clan and date they imprint meaning they know how their mate feels and where they are. I was about to open the door when he gave me a empty bag. I grabbed Diggy and threw him out the second floor window. I ran out and landed next to him. I lifted him up by his ear and yelled .

"GET ME SOME MORE FUCKING MARSHMALLOWS!!!" I yelled.

"Okay jeesh now my ear is ringing." Diggy said.

He sped off to the nearest corner store. Good now time to go chill in the pool. I thought to myself. I was looking for Destini when I accidentally walked in on Prod and Katherine making out.

"Aww I knew you two were meant for each other." I said.

Everybody must have heard me because they were all suddenly behind me even Daniel with my marshmallows. I snatched the bag and started eating.

"So anyone wanna go chill in the pool?" I asked.

There were a echo of Sures and okays. The girls headed over to Destinis room since we came over so much she had our bathing suits. We all wore a bikini. I wore a red bikini with 'Baby' written on the bottom . Montez wore a black bikini with rhinestones on it and Katherine wore the same thing but in pink. Raeya wore a pink bikini with rainbow hearts on it. Ayna wore a Miami Heats bikini with the heat logo all over it. Zaniya wore a green Nokia with flowers on it. Tyona wore a white bikini with angels on it. Destini wore a purple bikini with 'The' written on her top and 'Bitch' on the bottom. We grabbed our towels and headed to the pool. All the boys were in except for Ray. Destini started to creep up behind him.

*Destini POV*

I was creeping up behind Ray. He was just sitting there. I did a growl and Ray jumped up and ended up in the pool. I was on the floor laughing. I felt something grip my ankle. The boys tried to pull me in but failed. I turned into a werewolf and cannonballed in to the pool. I hit the surface and turned back to human. I looked up and everyone was staring at me.

"What did I do?" I asked.

" Well D you kinda got water everywhere and got some fur into the pool." Ayna said.

"Oh sorry guys wanna go play a game though?" I replied.

"Sure!" everybody said.

We changed into comfy clothes after showering and stuff. They crews were chilling watching Spongebob.

"Okay guys we're gonna head to the forest now come on." I said.

I have a forest in my backyard so not really a long walk. The boys were on one side and the girls wer facing them. We made a circle and got ready to fight each other.

" Katherine and Princeton fight!" I bellowed (funny word). Prince had Katherine pinned to the ground but knowing Kat she could get out of anything. We all fought except me and Prod.

"Go!" Prince screamed.

I charged at Prodigy and hit him in his side. I changed into a werewolf and tackled him. He picked me up and threw me against a tree and it broke in half. He ran over and picked me up by my neck. I turned into a demon (she turned human when she broke the tree) and burned his hand. I was now surrounded by fire. I threw a fireball at him and it hit his stomach. I turned back human and walked over to the girls side.

" Well DD won that round." Jawan said. My big bro healed from the fireball easy least but was still holding his stomach. We started practicing our special skills and decided to head back into the house. We all slept in the living room since we were so lazy and tired. The boys were on the floor and us girls split up onto the 4 couches except for me. I fell asleep on Ray's lap and actually slept real peaceful.