Chapter 11: I'm Gone

Boys POV

"Y'all some cheaters!" Ray yelled playfully.

"Naw, you just suck and so does Prince now pay up." Roc said laughing. Him and Prod just beat Ray and Prince at Just Dance 4. Twist and Diggy were in the kitchen.

"Whatever man you st-" Prince got cut off by two crazy sounding screams.

We rushed upstairs and saw the girls jumping around. All of us gave them the blank stare. The girls opened their eyes and saw us standing there.

"What's wrong with y'all? Why you yelling like I don't even know!?" Diggy asked with an attitude.

"We got Drake tickets..." Katherine said.

"OMG! DRAKE IS MY HOMEBOY! OMG DRAKE! YEAH BOYYYYY! OMG AHHHHHHH! " Ray fanboyed squealing high pitched.

Everyone looked at him then made our way downstairs. Ray was back to normal and paid up.

"Let's play another round gu-" Twist started. There was a thud and glass breaking from the girls.

We ran upstairs to their room. The door was opened so just walked in. There was blood on the floor, glass everywhere but no girls. The window was open and that's where the blood ended. Damn, the girls are gone and nobody is happy.

Raeya POV

I got up to feel handcuffs around my wrists connected to another pair around my ankles. I tried to move but all it did was cause pain as well as blood to be drawn. Chris walked out the bathroom and had the key on his tongue.

"Chris, what are you doing? I thought we were friends, come on help me out." I begged.

He shook his head then grabbed a knife and walked slowly over to me. He put it to my neck and pressed down hard.

"It's BARBIE BITCHES!" Were my last words before Chris slit my throat and killed me.

Destini POV

My eyes opened slowly adjusting to the bright light. I was surrounded by white walls and saw a figure standing under me. There was cold,chains and straps that held me onto this ceiling. That bastard. The fresh cut and all his "workers". Jakara, Samaiya, Paula, Taylor, even Nia ,and for other boys I didn't know.

That bastard was.................

Jacob Latimore my dead bestfriend.