Chapter 13: Gameshow

Destini POV

The looks on his face didn't faze me. He had the same smirk as always but his eyes showed how evil he really was. He was dressed in a nice black tuxedo and black dress shoes.

"Morning sunshine. You finally chose to wake up." Jacob said showing his white teeth.

"Whatever." I scoffed. I looked around and realized that I was off the ceiling and handcuffed to a chair.

Jacob rolled his eyes and pressed a button on the wall. My friends emerged from the floor in chairs. They were bruised and bloody. Duct tape was on their mouths and ropes held them down. They looked so weak and powerless.

"I introduce to you, the Best friend Game Show. Your host, the wonderful me. Our contestant, Destini and special guest Rayon!" Jacob yelled in my face.

As if right on time Ray appeared from the ceiling hanging upside down by chains. He had duct tape on his mouth also and many bloody bruises on his body.

"Destini, you see after you saw me "die" I kept an eye you and your acquaintances. My minions got information for me and helped me create this. This is revenge for how you left me. You saw me get shot and just left me. Now, feel my pain." Jacob said eyeing me down and venom spilling from each word he said.

"Let's begin. The game is easy. I ask a question and you answer. You answer right your friends last another round. You answer wrong, a friend is killed and Ray over there gets........hurt." He said. " Now, first round. The friend being sacrificed is Katherine, my love."

Katherine had her chair dragged to the center of the room. She looked at me with pleading eyes. I smiled at her weakly and turned my attention back to that bitch.

"Question 1, when did we meet?" Jacob questioned.

"March 13, 2004 your 4th birthday." I answered with confidence. He stood for a second then put the gun to Katherine's temple and pulled the trigger. Her blood splattered every and her eyes stayed open.

"I was right though!!" I yelled with tears streaming down my face.

"So, I'm host here. I do what I want. I make the rules." Jacob said smiling big.

I huffed and sniffled. "Exactly why you look like the black Mitt Romney." I said. The girls just looked at me while Jacob approached me.

"Funny, Jakara and Taylor take her to my room and chain her up." He said into a walkie talkie smiling.

The two came from a door and took me to a king sized room and laid me down. They stripped me and chained me up on the metal table. "Have a nice night and good luck." Jakara said before leaving with Taylor.

I waited a few minutes before Jacob came in. He automatically ran to his closet and pulled out a thick whip. I looked at him with fear. Tears slipped my eyes when he brought his arm back and hit me with the whip. My skin tore and blood flowed. He repeatedly whipped me until most of my body was red and bloody. Then came the worst. He grabbed a knife and starting cutting words deep into my skin. He kept going until I eventually passed out.