Chapter 36 Sweet Surrender

Chapter 36
Sweet Surrender

"I don't want to have sex with you."

Jasmine stiffened at his words, refusing to look at his reflection. It was bad enough to expect and to know the truth coming out from his mouth was... devastating.

"I know," Jasmine said hoping to forestall any further revelations. I mean, a girl can take just so much before she breaks down and bawls.

"Silly," he said coming closer and nuzzling the back of her neck, his lips hot enough to send electrifying chills licking down her skin. "I don't want to have sex with you, Jassy, I want to make love to you. There's a difference."

"You do? Really?"

The ice finally thaws as Alan rewarded her the gentlest and warmest smile that even a photo could not justify.
Alan advances towards her then he dipped his head and started nibbling on her beet red ear. "You truly have bewitched me. I forget everything but what I want to do to you."

"And what sort of things has your busy little mind been imagining?" she asked, her fingers digging into his white collared shirt. He told her. She sagged against him, her legs having gone utterly and completely boneless under like plunging and deep and lick every inch of you.

Smiling, Alan told her, "Your lips look lonely, would they want to meet mine?"

Before she could register the words he just said, Alan brought his lips down to hers suddenly nothing matters to the both of them but quenching the fire each other so easily lit within. "Tell me to leave Jasmine," he murmured against her mouth. "This is your last chance."

But instead of taking her salvation, she untucked his shirt from his pants and ran her hands across the bare skin of his back. "I don't want you to go," she said between kisses, and he thanked God in heaven for that. He wasn't sure if he had the willpower to leave even if she'd asked him to.

Then she pulls back from him and began disrobing her night robe. He watched as the robe falls down to her feet in a blue pool. Leaving her only in her underwear. Her hair flowed around her shoulders in a shiny silky mass and he knew now what an angel looks like.

Damn, he wanted her.

Like an all consuming fire, he wanted to throw her onto the bed and dive into her until the need in him abated. But she was a virgin, a beautiful, sensual, enticing virgin who was looking at him as if he were the only man in the world.

Damnation it all!

But he had to go slowly.

"I don't know what to do," she said, looking dejectedly on the floor.

He approaches her and removed his shirt, surprised when his legs didn't collapse. Stepping closer to her, he ran his hands down her almost naked body to her thighs. "May I look at you?"

She raised her gaze, nodding hesitantly, like she wasn't sure if he'd be pleased. Slowly, he unclasped her bra, uncovering inch by inch the beautiful, porcelain skin of a goddess. He knelt in front of her, because that was what a man should do in the presence of a goddess and because his legs weren't as steady as they had been few moments before. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he pulled her to him, and buried his face into the smooth flesh of her belly.

Nibbling, he allowed his hands to stroke the rounded curves of her buttocks. Her fingers threaded through his hair as he kissed his way up her body to her mouth. With one fluid motion, he swept her up in his arms and carried her to the bed. Reluctant to release her, he lowered her gently down the front of him. Bodies swayed and clothes discarded as they struggled to get closer.