Chapter 5 Second Act

Sometime later on a hotel...

"Here. Right here, here is where I want you, put your manhood right here," she parted her legs wrapping around his finger as she tried to guide him on her mound.

"Manhood? What happened to arousal?" he asked trying to brush away the woman's hand off his long, hard length.

"I thought it sounded manly. Lucifer stop pulling away from me--- you need to go all the way in, hard and fast. No holding back got that?"

He laughed then, an evil laugh as evil as his name's meaning. A laugh of a man who has been begged to plant his manly parts deep within a woman.

"We must take that advantage of such generous feelings." He said, his lips finding her shivery spot.

"Oh heavens yes, take advantage of them! Take advantage of me! I insist! I really do!"

"Hmm, do I hear begging? Does someone wish to play games?"

"Gark! I love it when you role-play!"

He kissed her hard, his lips and tongue all pushy and demanding, shoving their way around her mouth. He leaned further scrapping his teeth along her erected nipples and she arched her back voluntarily to give him proper access grabbing his hair tugging it.

"Lucifer," she was panting almost out of breath. Ï want you inside me, filling me, making me feel wicked and wild oh god- take me now!"

He did as she begs bringing her to a world of ecstasy. "I will make you feel everything you want to feel my shy little vixen. That's it, struggle; your feeble attempts to escape my wicked rakish attentions aroused the passion in me." He thrust in and out whispering those smutty things on her ears that made her shiver with delight. The devil was consuming her, taking her body and soul and she so willingly surrenders it all.

"Jasmine you should rest you're looking paler and paler by the minute." Andie her co-worker suggested.

"This is nothing I can't handle."

Andie sighed again, a big, heavy, dramatic, long-suffering sigh that was supposed to impart on our heroine's mind just how much she was trying Andie's patience and she choose to not pay attention. Jasmine's been feeling tipsy after she participated in the pre-alcohol drinking session the staffs prepared for their special guests, Andie saw her joining in muttering under her breath something about people who have no tolerance for alcohol knowing better than to drink tequilas.

"Tony I want you to prepare some coffee-black- and bring it here after. Six or seven cups of it."

Jasmine tipped her head back and started singing 'Mary had a little lamb'

Andie shuddered. "Make that twenty cups."

-Matthews-

Before I could protest to Andie's brutality of dragging me away from the comfortable couch our boss Mr. Lewis came rushing in "Jassy you look sick are you alright?"

I blinked at him and swayed just the tiniest bit while I let my boss' words trickle through the fogged mass that was presently acting as my brain. "Never better boss." She hiccups.

As if on cue the two-door doorway flew open revealing a large amount of people coming in. There were heavy equipments and a few numbers of studio cameras settled on a corner of the dining hall. The cast and crew of BBC's most watched detective series, Sherlock Holmes, organized a dinner party for the staffs and officers of the National Gallery as a 'thank you' gift for their hospitality.

Ninety nine percent of the female staffs were all giddy to meet the series main protagonist. Benedict Timothy Carlton Cumberbatch and speaking of the devil the star himself came strutting in; those beautiful eyes that changes color depending on the reflection of the lights, his curly hair perfectly framing his handsome face and that domineering height of his emphasize his long legs, his strides so graceful and elegant. But she wasn't swayed. You see I'm the remaining one percent outlier in the population. My unnerving eternal loyalty will always be for Alan Rickman though when Benedict Cumberbatch each offered the staffs a friendly handshake and a simple thank you I may have question my earlier proclamation regarding loyalty, I shrugged at the thought he is now making his way towards me with that charming smile of his.