Prologue

Dean Lewis- Be Alright

"I know you love her, but it's over, mate It doesn't matter, put the phone awayIt's never easy to walk awayLet her go, it'll be alright

It doesn't matter, put the phone away
It's never easy to walk away
Let her go, it'll be alright."
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Moaning loudly.  Screaming in pain.  Painful throbbing coming from my area. Blood on the sheets.  Crying quietly.  Limping away from my old home as fast as my sore body could take me. Collapsing in front of a dojo, bleeding heavily. Everything going black.

Damn sex. Damn ex-boyfriend.

"And damn my slutty friends wanting me to date again." I muttered, clutching the shot glass of vodka my friends had shoved in my hand.  Why did they make me order alcohol if they knew I wasn't gonna drink it?! I didn't even drink anyways. What was the point, drinking only to lose control of yourself and waking up the next day to a killer headache and hangover? But it was that drink that caused me to meet them.

I pushed the glass away and picked up my satchel. Everyone said I looked too young for a person in high school, but here I was, going through my senior year and leaving my best friends at the bar.  I walked away from the place where all the bad memories began to bloom into my life and took a shortcut through an alleyway to get home to my parents' house.  Big fucking mistake I made there.  I was cornered by a gang of thugs who decided I wasn't able to be part of society. I closed my eyes, begged silently as tears came to them- and the punch to my gut came out of nowhere. I coughed and hit the ground. The boys started kicking me, calling me a slut.

I looked up at the sky, wanting to pray- and froze. When my friends had dragged me into the bar, the sky had been pitch-black with dark clouds. The clouds were gone, and the sun was back.  Then it was blocked out by a shadowed figure. I closed my eyes, waiting for Death's key to fit in the lock.

~❄️🌨🥶~

After the Overlord was defeated, Lloyd took the ninja out on patrol. It didn't take long to find trouble. 

Zane's blue eyes widened at the sight in front of him(well, below him; Lloyd had led them to the top of a building)- A gang was beating up a young man, and he was bleeding badly.  His hands curled into fists as the man let out a scream of pain.

"WE HAVE TO SAVE HIM!" As soon as those words left Kai's mouth, Jay raised his hand.

"I agree with Kai!" He shouted. Cole smiled and cracked his knuckles.

"Well, fellas. What are we waiting for?! Let's go kick some gang butt!" He cried. Lloyd watched as the three cheered and jumped off the building, then looked back at Zane.

"You coming?" He asked.

"Oh! Yes, of course." He said, nodding.

"Hey, big, tall and ugly! Over here!" Kai cried, waving.

"Kai, what are you doing?! We need a-!" Zane started.

"WAHHH!!!" He cried as he ran towards them.

"Plan." He finished, sighing.

"Well, too late for a plan." Cole said.

"Let's do this." Lloyd said.

"NINJA-GO!" They cried.

"Over here!  Over here!" Kai cried, using his Spinjitzu at the last second.

"Get back here!" They cried angrily now and then.

"Zane, check on him." Lloyd called, hitting one of them in the head.

"Alright." He said, running toward him. However, one of the gang members saw him.

"Oh no, you don't!" He said, pulling out a dagger.

"ZANE, WATCH OUT!" Jay cried, just as he cut off his arm.

"Ahh!!" He cried.

"ZANE!" They shouted.

"WHY YOU LITTLE PUNK!" Jay cried, punching him.

"AHHH!" He screamed, flying through the air and landing into a garbage can.

"Zane, are you alright?" Kai said as they ran up to him.

"Does it look like I'm alright?" He said.

"Yeah, we're gonna have to fix that." Cole said, running a hand through his hair. Zane nodded, looking back to the unconscious, but still breathing male.

"But what about him?" He asked, looking back at the others. Jay smiled.

"Easy!" He cried. Lloyd looked at him like he had grown a second head.

"Jay?" He asked fearfully. Jay then spouted the words they didn't want to hear.

"We're taking him with us!" He said. They all grabbed at him.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!"