Chapter 20 : surprise party.

Start from the beginning

I reached the office and was greeted by my colleagues

I knocked Kim seok Jin's door and walked in.
"Good morning sir" I said cheerfully.
"Good morning Ms. Lee. How are you feeling now? " He asked me smiling.
"Great!!" I exclaimed.
"Good but don't stress yourself " He said.
I walked over to his table and put a cute pink paper bag tied with ribbon on his desk.
"What is this? " He asked.
"I made brownies for you. You really helped me all this time and I did nothing. So here is your chance to taste my cooking " I said teasingly.
"Oh ok thanks" He said chuckling.

I bowed and got out of the room.
I got a call from Kim Jae hee(Kim seok Jin's sister).
"Yeobosayo? (Hello?) " I said on the line.
"Hi Lee SO min. I called you to tell something. My brother's birthday is day after tomorrow. I planned a surprise party for him as he never celebrate it. I need your help too. As today is Friday his b'day is on Sunday so it'll be an off for you but seok Jin oppa( A/N:term used for older brother)will be working again on weekends. So when he will come to home back on Sunday from work we will give him a surprise. We'll be hiding behind the furniture in his house and surprise him. We'll decorate the house after he goes to work. I'll be inviting only 2-3 of his university friends, there will be you and me and also thinking of inviting Mr. Jung" She said.
"Ohk so what I've to do? " I asked.
"You just have to help me with decorations and preparations. And I'll take care of everything else. Make sure seok Jin oppa doesn't get any idea about the surprise. So are you in? " She asked.
"Of course " You said excitedly and hung up the phone.

'It will be his 25 b'day as I am 23 right now and he is two years older than me' I thought.

Kim seok Jin's pov.

I ate a bite from one of the brownies. I urged to split it out. It was burned and was bitter. I laughed mentally about how she thinks that her cooking is good.
I imagined the view of her baking them early in the morning. I couldn't help but laugh.
I was surprised by myself to find out still eating them.

Lee SO Min's pov.

{Sunday : Kim seok Jin's b'day}

Today is the birthday of Kim seok Jin.
I already bought a neck tie for him yesterday. It was a simple blue coloured tie with check pattern on it. I didn't know why i bought such a simple gift but when I saw it I thought it would look perfect around his neck. I wore a cute dress that would be perfect for a b-day party.

I went to bakery before Kim seok Jin's house as Kim Jae hee told me to pick up the cake that she ordered

I reached Kim seok Jin's house. Kim Jae hee was already busy doing decorations. I also joined her.
We decorated the house. Kim jae her bought some expensive champagne and took out the drinks that were already in Kim seok Jin's ass huge house.
It was already 7 when guests started to arrive. His university friends arrived first which included a girl and two boys. We introduced ourselves to each other. The last person to arrive was Mr. Jung. He came straight from office.

It was 9 pm when we heard some nice. We all took our positions hiding behind furniture with party pops in out hands.

The door opened revealing a tired Kim seok Jin.

"Happy birthday!!! " We all shouted in sync.

A/N: Hello guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Leave your thoughts in the comments. Until then.
Love❤