Chapter 1: Horrified

*Batman Prov*
(don't sue me I can't write batman's  Prov)
           I was sitting at my desk, fists clenched in anger. How could they do this to a kid! Not to mention for FIVE years! With no sign of stopping. I was horrified and angry at what I saw on my computer screen. My dark eyes dancing over the screen, reading the the information the screen showed.
       I glared through the screen, wondering how much they would do to keep this kid. They definitely didn't want this kid to be found a it took me hours to get to his file. As I scrolled through the file I saw videos and experiment reports.
        I then passed a file that was labeled "PHANTASM" I clicked on it. It read:

Name: Danny Phantom/Danny Fenton
Species: Halfa (metahuman)
Age: 15

I wondered what a halfa is and saw his age. He's Robin age. I'm outraged to see people so cruel. I then imagined it was Robin and sighed, having made up my mind. We would save this kid no matter what it took. I then continued reading:

Parents: Madelyn and Jackson Fenton (deceased)
Siblings: Jazz Fenton (deceased)
Friends: Sam Manson and Tucker Foley (deceased)
Dangerous level: 10/10
How to keep captured: never take power canceling cuffs off,
never let him out of sights,
Powers: Flight,
Invisibility,
Intangibility,
ice ray,
ice sheet,
ghost ray,
telekinesis,
ghost shield,
ghost punch,
ecto-blast,
Opening Portal
Ghostly Wail
Sarcasm and Wit
Most Powerful Power: Ghostly Wail

Damn this kid is powerful. That's why we need to get him out of there and quick. I then looked back and saw he had parents and friends. Probably killed by the GIW.
I decided to look up his parents. See what he looks like not being torn open. See how he got his powers.
A few minutes later I was looking at a picture of a family. The taller ones in the picture which I assumed were Madeline and Jack Fenton was wearing a teal and orange jumpsuit. The girl beside them had red hair flowing down her back being held in a place with a teal headband. She had on a black longed sleeved shirt and bluejeans reaching her ankles with light blue flats on. Her bright teal eyes showed annoyance that she had to be there. There was another child with black hair and bright blue eyes. He looked like he could be Robins twin. He was smiling happily at the screen wearing a white shirt with red trimmings and a red circle in the middle with bluejeans and big red converse. He looked happier than the girl but still didn't look like he wanted to be there. Like he wanted to be with his friends then taking a family photo.
I looked under the photo. To see an article about an explosion of a fast food restaurant, killing The Fenton's and Danny's two best friends. Sam Manson and Tucker Foley. 
But Danny's alive but must have turned meta-human during the explosion. I need to call Robin and save this kid. I shut down my computer and walked off hoping to get some decent sleep and to get working on my new mission.