we're getting better

Start from the beginning

Wooyoung began to slowly close the space between their faces but strangely enough San didn't move back or push him away. He stayed still as Wooyoung places his lips on his.

As cliché as it sounded, San swore he felt sparks fly when their lips connect in a passionate kiss. San's hand flies up to Wooyoung's cheek and Wooyoung holds the back of San's neck.

San's heart hammers in his chest as the kiss deepens and they begin to use tongue. His skin felt like it was on fire. Wooyoung lays him on his back and climbs on top of him, straddling his hips. Their lips disconnect for air and the younger attaches his lips to San's jawline.

The feeling of Wooyoung's lips against his skin again made him shiver. His breathing came out really hoarse and broken. San runs his hand through the thick purple hair of Wooyoung as he continued to nip and lick down to San's exposed collarbone.

Suddenly a loud thunder cackles outside snapping the both of them back to reality and they both flinch at the loud sound.

San bursts into laughter at their jumpiness and Wooyoung follows with a short laugh. He remained on top of San, just staring dreamily at him and San just blushes and averts his eyes.

"Let me take you out tomorrow" Wooyoung suddenly asks and San looks back at him with wide eyes.

"W-what?"

"Tomorrow, let me take you out. We can go anywhere you like. I'm not too familiar with Busan so maybe you could show me around?" Wooyoung reiterates while using his thumb to slowly draw circles on San's cheek.

San's smiles widely, his dimples displaying themselves, and he nods in agreement. "I'd like that" San knew that he was taking a risk just letting Wooyoung in this easy again but he was tired of always hurting and feeling depressed. He wants to be happy, even if it's just for a little bit.

Wooyoung places another short kiss on his lips. He could never get tired of kissing San's lips. They were just so perfectly shaped and addicting.

"So, where do I sleep tonight?" Wooyoung asks as he sits back up, San following his lead and sitting as well.

"Where do you wanna sleep?"

"With you obviously" Wooyoung pinches his side jokingly and San just rolls his eyes, a smile evident on his lips.

"Well if you insist. C'mon.." San then turns off the TV and takes Wooyoung's hand leading him to his room.

Wooyoung looks around in awe before settling on San's fairly large bed. "I don't know why but I expected your room to be a lot more bigger"

San shoots him a glare and Wooyoung chuckles before raising his hands in mock surrender. "I was kidding. Your room is great" He takes San's arm and drags the older on top of him on the bed.

"Nice save" San replies and gets under the blanket after Wooyoung does. He lays down facing Wooyoung who suddenly has this scowl on his face.

"Aish- what is this?" He groans as he pulls out a plushie from his side.

"That's shiber. Isn't he cute" San takes the toy from Wooyoung's grasp and squeezes his head a little.

Wooyoung couldn't help but coo at the sight. "You're so adorable" He says with a small laugh as he pinches San's cheek.

"I know"

The next morning, as per usual, San woke up really late. By the time he realized it was day break Wooyoung was no where to be found.

He sits up in his bed with a stretch and a yawn when he saw that Wooyoung wasn't in bed with him anymore.

He looked around a bit confused before going to the living room and then the kitchen. There, Wooyoung was busy making something on the stove. San just stood at the kitchen door and watched in amusement as his former roommate was dancing around the kitchen to 'Single Ladies' by Beyoncé blasting from his phone.