say you love me | mature

Last time...

"Fuck me. Just one last time" San offers and Wooyoung looks at him, lightly caressing his cheek.

"I don't see how that's gonna help you get over me" He replies. The truth is he doesn't know how much longer he can keep the tears back. If they ended up having sex right now he just might break. They just weren't good for each other.

San doesn't listen though, instead he takes off his shirt and begins to take off his pants too.

"San, stop"

San then takes his face in his hands and connects their lips. Wooyoung hesitates at first but couldn't help kiss him back. San wraps his arms around his neck and Wooyoung wraps his arms around his torso.

The older jumps and wrap his naked legs around Wooyoung's waist.

"Just shut up and fuck me" San whispers darkly into his lips and Wooyoung looks into his eyes warily. Those bright beautiful eyes of his that made Wooyoung's insides churn every time was now dull and plain. They had no more emotion behind them.

I broke him.

"Gladly" He replies before walking to the bathroom with San still clinging on to him.

Wooyoung carries the fragile boy whose legs were still wrapped around his waist like a koala. San buried his face in Wooyoung's neck as more tears threatened to fall but he tried his hardest to hold them back, his arms also wrapped around the younger's neck.

Why'd I have to be so attracted to you Wooyoung? You keep hurting me but yet I keep coming back. What's wrong with you? No, what's wrong with me?

Wooyoung makes sure to lock the bathroom door then he pins the shorter to the wall. San hesitantly looks up and meets his eyes and he instantly regrets it. His bottom lip quavers and Wooyoung connects their lips in a rough kiss, his hands gripping San's hips.

San instantly had his hands in Wooyoung's hair as he let himself melt into the arousing kiss. This was possibly the last time they'd have sex so he wanted every second to last.

The taller slides his hand into San's boxers then squeezes his ass cheek lightly. Since San was already shirtless, Wooyoung then begins to rub his hands up and down his sides, feeling his soft skin before he runs his finger over one of his hard buds.

San mewls a little into the intense kiss as Wooyoung lightly bite down on bottom lip. They both pull away for air but Wooyoung quickly attacks his jawline. San's breathing came out harsh and broken as he tried to catch his breathe.

A string of soft moans soon escaped his lips as he Wooyoung made a trail of hickeys and small bites down from his jawline to his neck, the harsh sucking turning San on even more.

Wooyoung dropped San on the floor, allowing him to stand on his feet then he began licking and kissing down to his nipples which were both bright pink and sensitive. He immediately attaches his lips to one of them and allows his tongue to dance around the bud while his fingers played with the other one.

"A-ah" The shorter moans out and his back arches forward. He was seriously turned on beyond words.

After Wooyoung got bored of playing with his perky nipples he got lower and unto his knees then he pulled down San's boxers while making full eye contact with him.

San couldn't help but blush a little at the intense gaze but he soon saw stars right after Wooyoung shoves his member, whole, into his mouth. The sudden warmth of the younger's mouth around his dick made his legs almost give out.