annoying temptation

San knocks furiously for the 10th time that morning on the bathroom door. All trainees were expected to be in the practice room at 7am sharp. It was 6:32 and he hadn't even brushed yet. Today was the first official day of class and he wasn't planning on going late.

"Wooyoung! I swear if you don't get out of there now I'm gonna kill you" He yells out as he pounds on the door again.

"He's still in there?" Yunho asks with a laugh as he begins to tie his shoes. Both him and Jongho were already dressed and ready to leave while San still stood in his pajamas and messy bed head.

"Aish- why didn't anyone wake me up?" He groans out in annoyance. He accidentally slept in and when he finally woke up he found that everyone was already up and practically ready.

"We tried, you told us to leave you alone so we did" Jongho retorts with a raised brow. San looks away in defeat. He doesn't remember saying anything like that but he knew it sounded like something he'd say.

Just when he was finally beginning to think he might just have to forget about brushing and just throw on his clothes then leave, the bathroom door flies open and Wooyoung steps out with a teasing smile. His purple hair brushing his forehead and a simple small hoop earring on both his ears. He winks at San before walking past him.

"It's all yours" He says to him and San has to stop himself from punching the smug look off his face. That bastard, he wasted time intentionally.

San then decides that he'd rather yell at him later than do it now and waste the couple minutes he had left. After he was done brushing and fixing his hair he quickly runs back in the room to get some proper clothes on.

Jongho and Yunho had already left all that remained was the devil himself. He layed in his bed, his head resting on his arm, while looking at his phone. He looks up at San when he runs back into the room.

"Ughh- why the hell are you still here?" San asks with an irritated tone as he digs through his bag of clothes.

"Isn't it obvious. I was waiting for you" He replies then sits up, his gaze still on the blonde.

"Well I don't need a security guard, thanks" He replies sarcastically then pulls off his pajama top to wear his t-shirt. He could feel Wooyoung's eyes on him and he couldn't help but smirk a little. He's so obvious it's almost sad.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" San speaks up mockingly as he slips his pants off as well exposing his grey boxers and slender legs. His voice breaking the long silence.

"Can I actually?" He retorts while opening up his phone.

"You're such a creep. Take a photo and I'll end you" San threatens which then causes Wooyoung to raise his hands in mock surrender.

"I was kidding" He replies with a laugh while standing up from the bed. San was pretty much ready. He slipped on his dance sneakers and grabbed his black vans hoodie as well as a bottle of water.

"I wasn't" He responds with a raised brow and a smug smile then he turns to leave. Wooyoung stood there a bit surprised for a few short seconds before following close behind him, making sure to lock their door behind him.

They both walk to the practice room, Wooyoung trying to make conversation and San shutting him down every time. Finally they enter at the exact same time their instructor walks in.

"Talk about perfect timing" San mutters to himself in relief. He makes a mental reminder to never sleep in again.

All the dancers were lined up in a random order so San quickly wiggles his way to Hongjoong who stood with two other people he had never met. One of them had a few small acne on his cheeks and the other had hair styled to perfection.