first time | mature

Hongjoong takes steady deep breathes as he stretches. He rolls his neck and lightly jogs in place, trying to dimish his buzzing nerves.

Their group was going to be performing in a few minutes in front of everyone and in front of the dance instructors. They were all currently backstage getting ready to go on next. If they didn't do well they might as well start packing their bags.

"Hongjoong" San's voice calls out bringing his attention back. Hongjoong looks at him for a second before looking away with a small scowl.

San sighs loudly. "You can't keep being mad at me Hongjoong. I'm just looking out for you"

"Look this is neither the time nor place to talk about this. Not like there's anything to talk about anyway" He looks away as he says the last part. San couldn't understand why he was mad at him. It's for his own good, the last thing he wants is for Wooyoung to end up using and hurting him.

San sighs in defeat before shuffling away. He notices Wooyoung in the corner also stretching and eyeing him. When he catches him, instead if looking away he winks at him. San looks away in both annoyance and fluster. Idiot.

At that moment the group that was on walks off after everyone had voted and it was now their turn.

"Ok guys, don't overthink anything. We've been over it like a hundred times so let's just go out there and kick ass" Hongjoong addresses everyone and they clap in agreement.

The performance flew by and before they knew it they were done and now all in sitted with all the other groups. They were still slightly sweaty from their performance but they didn't care. They were confident in their choreography and knew that there wouldn't be eliminated.

"You were great on stage by the way" Wooyoung whispers to Hongjoong after they were all seated with everyone else. Hongjoong looks at him with a surprised look on, his cheeks were flustered and he felt shy.

"Ah- t-thanks. You too" He returns the compliment and Wooyoung simply smiles back before shifting closer to him, their legs right up against each other.

Wooyoung could feel Hongjoong squirm a little before shifting away ever so slightly. Wooyoung couldn't help but smirk a little at how shy and flustered he made the other.

To be quite honest he wasn't interested in Hongjoong at all. He'd admit that Hongjoong was a good listener and fun to talk to but he had no sexual intentions. That was until San told him that Hongjoong had a 'crush' on him then he suddenly became intrigued.

The rest of the afternoon flashes by and the team going home had been unanimously voted on. They were obviously upset but San was just glad that he wasn't them.

"Good work guys, you've all done well. I've assessed your skills and starting next tomorrow we'll begin classes and preparing for the big test. Tomorrow you have a day off so rest well. I'll see you all on Thursday" The teacher addresses and everyone sighs in relief at the day off.

"Meet me in the west wing washroom in an hour" Wooyoung whispers in Hongjoong's ear, allowing his lips to graze his ear before pulling back. This causes Hongjoong to shiver at the contact. He nods in understanding.

Wooyoung winks at him before finally walking away. Meanwhile San was staring at them from a distance, his blood was boiling and he wasn't sure if it was because Wooyoung was playing with his best friend's feelings or because he was... jealous.

Jealous? No way. I hate Wooyoung and his fuckboy self. There's no way I'd be jealous.

San quickly stops Hongjoong as everyone files out the room and to their dorms. "Wait San, what did Wooyoung say to you?" He asks and Hongjoong scoffs before pilling his arms back from San's grip.