Chapter 11

~Third P.O.V~

The two of you missed the movie that Vanessa set up for you. So the two of you decided to head to the roller/bolling place. Thankfully the man allowed the two of you to enter even though reservations were at a later time.

The two of you found a place to sit to put on the skates.

You couldn't help but look at Optimus. It wasn't the fact that he looked attractive, which he did, but the fact that he had a worried look on his face.

"Hey, what's wrong?" You asked

Optimus looked up at you, still tying his shoes.

"I've never done this before." he said.

"You've never rollerbladed before?"

A slight blush covered his cheeks. You lightly chuckle at he's embarrassment, it was cute.

"Don't worry, I'll help you out." You said, giving him a soft smile. You stood up and stretched your hand out to him. Optimus looked at you as he placed his hand on mine. You pull him up from his seat and lead him to the ring.

Slowly you taught him how to move move on foot to another. He slowly started to get the hang of it. The two of you had your own little section of the ring, to skate in, while everyone else was skating the whole thing.

Optimus started to do it on his own with you by his side, just in case he lose his balance.

The two of you were having fun. Till Optimus suddenly tackled you down to the ground. Well more like dragged you down with him.

You landed on your back, while he hovered over you.

You were surprised but then started to laugh at the situation, with Optimus joining in.

After calming down a bit, the two of you helped each other up and skated out of the ring. You two sat down at your table and talked for a bit.

After having a bit of small talk, the two of you could help but share a kiss.

It was a sweet and gentle at first, but slowly started to get heated. It came to a point that you almost forgot you were in public, till you broke the kiss to get air.

The two of you pressed foreheads with each other, huffing for air.

You closed your eyes with Optimus mimicking your actions.

It's been such a long time since the two of you did something fun for once. So you were enjoying every last second of it.

Your thoughts were left on hold when you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket. You pull away and pull out the phone.

You read the name displayed on the screen "Vanessa" You looked at the name in confusion.

'Why is she calling me for if I'm on a date?'

You looked to Optimus with confusion. He gestures you to answer.

You accept the call and put the phone up to your ear.

"Hey, Vanessa what's wrong?"

"Hey (Y/N) it's me Claw."

"Oh, hey why are you calling me through Vanessa's phone?"

"I don't have your number on mine, but that's not why I'm calling for." Claw said, "I'm calling to notify you that Vanessa is at the hospital right now."

"WHAT?!" You exclaimed, "What happened?! Why is she at the hospital?!"

"Whoa there calm down, she started to vomit a few hours after we left you at the restaurant." Claw started to explain, "Apparently she was having stomach problems a few days before coming here. She just excused it as cramps. Till she started to vomit. She was vomiting non stop to the point that the color from her face started to go away, after her vomiting for the 6th time we decided to take her to a doctor. And they immediately rushed her to the ER. The doctor said that her own body started to throw up her own vitamins and protein." She stated, "She's currently getting some IV in her system, to somewhat get her strength back." She finished.