Chapter 9

Key: (Y/F/B) = Your Favorite Book
(F/D) = Favorite Drink

~Reader's P.O.V~

I don't know how I got dragged into this. I am at a semi-fancy restaurant, waiting for Optimus to come and start the date that Vanessa set up for us. I was starting to get worried because he was 2 minutes late. How did this happen?

~Flash back~
~At Base~

We were all doing our own thing. Vanessa took over the couch and was laying there looking at her phone, while Miko was nagging her to show her how to draw better, Jack and Raf were forced to be sit down on the floor while they were playing video games, Claw and Bumblebee were nowhere to be found, Optimus was talking to Ajax, Arcee and Bulkhead were on patrol, Ratchet was typing away on the computer, while I was on the floor with Jack and Raf reading (Y/F/B).

I was near the end of the book which was getting good.

"Hey (Y/N), I need to talk to you." Vanessa interrupted me from the best part of the book. I let out a heavy sigh as I put my book marker from where I left off and closed the book.

"What is it?" I said to her as I turned around to look at her. She had this weird look that she was up to something.

"How long have you and Optimus been going out?" Vanessa asked still looking at her phone. My face turned slightly red when she asked the question.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Are you free today at 5:25pm?"

"You're avoiding my question."

"Do you have a bed time?"

"Are you ignoring me?"

"Do you know how to roller skate?"

"Vanessa stop and answer my question."

"Do you get easily scared?"

"Ugh!!" I said as I threw my hands into the air and fall on my back. Vanessa took her eyes off her phone and looked at me.

"You didn't answer my question." She said, I let out a sigh.

"We've been together for a long time. Yes, I free for the rest of the day. No, I don't have a bedtime. I sort of know how to roller skate. And it depends on what it is." I said to her, she just let out a small hum sound in response, as she clicked away on her phone.

"Now answer my question." I said, she let out a small sigh

"I was just wondering, oh and you have a date with Optimus at 5:25 at a dinner, then after dinner a movie and after all that to a roller skating rink/ bowling area, then the whole date ends at 9:20." Vanessa said, I get up from the floor and looked at her with shock.

"WHAT!!?"

"Yeah, so do you have anything good to wear?"

"I never didn't agree to this!!" I exclaimed

"Is there something wrong (Y/N)?" Optimus said as he walked up the stairs in his haloform with Ajax tailing behind him.

"Ah, Optimus child come here." Vanessa said

"You know that I'm older than you."

"Yeah, I know but I call people child when I want my point to go across." Vanessa said, as she took her wallet out, she rambled through it before taking out five different credit cards, and spread them out like cards. (I wish I had five different cards, but I'm poor as fuck)

"Pick one child." Vanessa said to Optimus, Optimus was a little terrified and was slightly trembling when her reached for one. Once he chose one he looked at it with curiosity.

"Um, Vanessa what is this?" Optimus asked

"It's a credit card."

"Is it like a weapon?"

"Optimus, honey, you use it to buy clothes."

"Why do you want me to get clothes?"

Vanessa was getting a little irritated, then she heard Claw laughing to something, she quickly went to the railing to see Claw and Bee.

"Claw, do me a favor and take (Y/N) to my house and get her something cute to wear!" Vanessa shouted to Claw, Claw gave her a thumb up. Vanessa went back to Optimus grabbed him by the collar and dragged him down the stairs.

"Ajax come with me, we're going shopping!!" Vanessa said as Ajax followed behind

~End of Flashback~
~At restaurant~

"Ajax come with me, we're going shopping!!" Vanessa said as Ajax followed behind~End of Flashback~~At restaurant~

"Ready to order anything miss?" A female waitress asked me, I snap back to reality.

"Oh, um just a (F/D)."

"Good choice." She said as she left to the kitchen

'Well it is my 4th cup already.' I said in my thoughts, I was starting to think Optimus wasn't coming at all, till a different waiter was leading a man to my table, I look to and see how it was. . . Optimus?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry guys that I took for ever, but this chapter is also going to be in part because I'm busy with studying for my High school finals so it'll take a while for the next part, please be patient with me, I'm sorry for this chapter being short.