Chapter 5 part 4

~Third P.O.V.~
~Optimus Team~

The other part of the team were waiting for Ajax’s team to come back to the point that they were suppose to meet up, they were taking their time which made Optimus worry about (Y/N)’s safety. Optimus started to pace back and forth. Then Bumblebee started to Beep and Boop at Optimus.

“Bee is right Optimus, it isn't really like you to pace around like that or at all.” Bulkhead said to Optimus

“You're right, I’m just worried.”

“I know you are, but just calm down I’m sure they're doing just fine.” Bulkhead ended, once he did the sound of two girls yelling bloody murder were heard from the direction of the ship, with one of the voice sounding particularly familiar.

“(Y/N)!!” Optimus exclaimed as he ran to the direction of the yelling.

“Why do I always jinx it?” Bulkhead asked Bumblebee, Bee just Beeped and Booped in response, before running after Optimus. After running for a while Optimus, Bulk, and Bee stop suddenly, to lay sight on what was going in front of them. (Y/N) was on the floor with a twisted ankle, she was looking upward to Megatron’s gun that was pointing at her.

“(Y/N)!!” Vanessa yelled to her, as Megatron shot his gun at (Y/N). Then with a flash of purple light a giant wolf ran towards to (Y/N), grabbing her from her shirt and getting her out of the way and a good distance at that too.

“(Y/N)! Are you hurt?” asked the wolf, (Y/N) turned around to see the giant wolf behind her.

~Reader’s P.O.V~

“Answer me (Y/N)! Are you hurt?” Exclaimed the wolf. The wolf had a black coat with a large white spot on it’s left eye, with the snout, chest, underbelly, and all the way down the tail was white,  it’s also had white colored mittens on all four legs.

I looked at the wolf in shock, it’s aquamarine colored eyes seemed to pierce through me and into my soul, but for some strange reason their comforting than frightening.

“H-How do you know my name?” I asked the wolf, the wolf let out a loud huff almost as if it was irritated, “ My voice doesn't change much when I change you know.” The wolf said, then it hit me.

“Vane-” I was cut off by the wolf’s aquamarine colored eyes changing to red. It jumped in behind me, I turned around to see a larger purple shield protecting the two of us from a blast that Megatron shot to us. The shield disappeared the wolf let out a loud growl, before letting a loud bark, I could see the ripples of the bark travel through the air.

It traveled fast enough to send Megatron flying off for a good mile.

“Hop on.” The wolf said to me

“Um. . . What?”

“Get on my back.” It said, as it laid down for me to get on. I got up and limped to it. Once I got on, it stood up, and started to run to the cliffs.

“Vanessa?” I asked the wolf

“Yes?” It responded

“How are you a wolf!?”

“Really long story.” She said, we hear Megatron yell behind us, then we hear a large explosion next to us which sented us flying to the other direction. I hug Vanessa's neck tightly as I shut my eye tightly and waiting for an impact, but I felt the rush of air calm down. I open my eyes and see we are floating in the air and slowly descending down to the ground.

We see Megatron with a shocked yet pissed face.

“What's wrong Bucket Head? Not use to see a wolf with powers?” Vanessa said in a mocking, as she landed on the floor, I cover my mouth with hands, trying not to laugh.