Chapter 10

Key: (F/F) =Favorite Food (F/D) = Favorite Drink

I immediately blush at how hot he looked in his new clothes. The male waiter seated Optimus infront of me, and handed him a menu before leaving.

"What took you so long?"

"Um, Vanessa was giving me advice for the date."

"What do you mean? Like what kind of advice did she tell you?"

He averted my eye, rubbing the back of his neck with large blush covering his face. I blush back, only thinking of what she could of told him. I was about to ask again about the advice she told him, but the female waiter came back to get our orders.

"Hello, are you guys ready to order?" the lady asked

"Um, could I have the (F/F), please."

"Absolutely, and for you sur?"

Optimus looked blankly at the menu, not sure what to order.

"Get him a New York steak, well done, and a lemonade for the drink." I said to the waitress, she wrote the last things on the note pad before leaving back to the kitchen with the orders.

I let out a heavy sigh and looked at Optimus, who was surprised on how quickly I ordered for him. Before he could say anything the lady came back with the drinks and salads.

"A lemonade, a (F/D), and appetizer salads." The lady said as she placed the drinks and salads in the correct places, once she was done she left and went to serve a different table.

I looked at the salad and wondered what kind of dressing they put, because it looked pink. My thoughts came into a complete stop when Optimus told me something.

"You look quite stunning tonight."

I blush at his compliment.

"Well you don't look bad yourself."

He blushed and looked down at his salad. I look down at mine and start eating. After a few awkward minutes of eating salad in silence, the lady came back to retrive the empty salad bowls and my empty cup.

"Would you like another (F/D)?"

"Um, yes please." I said, the waitress nodded.

"Also your orders will be out in a minute." The waitress said before picking up my empty glass and retreating to the kitchen.

Me and Optimus stay in silence for a while.

"So, how was the shopping with Vanessa and Ajax?" I asked him, looked at me and let out a stressful sigh.

"It was an experience that I wouldn't want to relive." I let out a small chuckle

"I could only imagine what she made you wear."

~~To be continued~~