"She was there for you when Sejeong made you seem like you're trash!"

"You don't know everything and you don't even know how broken I am right now!" My knees started shaking at how strong Jungkook is.

His voice was shaking and it breaks my heart to see him like this. He's crying and somehow, Namjoon hyung was startled.

"I know I messed up. Sorry if this is getting in the way with you and Jisoo..."

"Kook-ah..." Taehyung started crying. "What's this? Why are you fighting?"

"Yah, what's happening?" we all turned towards the door when Jin hyung came rushing.

"Are you two fighting?" Yoongi hyung came rushing in too. Hoseok hyung probably didn't notice Taehyung's message.

A relief sigh escaped my lips. At least we have the older ones here now.

"Kim Namjoon!"

Namjoon hyung seemed to calm down a little at the sound of Jin hyung's commanding voice.

Jin hyung rarely gets strict towards us but once he did, you gotta listen. We know our boundaries. We know our limits.

Jungkook moved backwards and turned around wiping the tears in his eyes.

"What happened for you two to fight like this? Jungkook, you don't answer back to your hyungs. What's wrong?" Yoongi hyung was standing in between us know.

The way I see it, Jungkook and Lisa had a fight and it's getting in the way of Namjoon being with Jisoo. We all know something's brewing with the two. What I don't understand is why Namjoom hyung was accusing Jungkook of cheating. That's impossible.

"Is that how we are now? You're going to fight like you two aren't brothers? We used to talk things through before. Namjoon, you're older," Jin hyung condemned and we were all silent.

Jungkook was still back-facing us crying. His injury hasn't even healed yet.

"Namjoon hyung said Jungkook cheated on Lisa," Taehyung sniffed as he wipes his tears.

"What?" Jin hyung exclaimed. Jungkook turned towards us and sat on the couch.

"It wasn't my intention," he started. It's clear that he's been keeping all of this to himself. So that's why he looked like a dead person these past few days.

We all sat on the couch and even Namjoon hyung has calmed down.

"I was confused okay. When you guys started asking about my ex, questioning if she's still relevant to my life when I already started being with Lisa,  it got me so fucked up that the moment Sejeong messaged me I just found myself responding. I was- "he gulped. "I was confused and wanted to understand my own feelings so I responded. But I swear it wasn't an occasional thing. She was sick and I felt bad and that was it. My focus was on Lisa. I barely even responded to Sejeong. But I fucking blew it. I should have told her. I know now. I know how I feel. I know who I wanted ages ago. Damn!" and he was covering his face. He looked so helpless.

My eyes got teary and even Taehyung started sniffing. Taehyung and Jungkook are like babies. They were close as most often, Jungkook acts more like the big brother than Tae. Taehyung is just so soft you don't wanna break him.

"I messed up. Now she won't see me. She blocked me and I don't know what to do!"

We were all silent. We didn't know Jungkook's having a hard time.

"They were mad at you. I'm sorry for snapping. It's just, Lisa had always been good to you," Namjoom hyung whispered and he looked so sorry now looking like that.

"I know. She was always there and I just had to be a jerk," he answered and we don't know what to say.

"When did these happen?" Jin hyung asked and I stare at Jungkook.

"London..."

"Lond-O2!? That long? Is that why you were out of focus?" Yoongi hyung exclaimed and all Jungkook did was cry.

Jungkook never cries,  barely.

"She won't give me a chance. No matter how I try. And now seeing all the girls are mad at me too, I won't ever have a chance," he whispered.

My eyes caught Namjoon hyung's and his gaze landed on the floor. I knew he got too emotional earlier and he didn't mean to snap on him.

Jin hyung leaned his back on the couch and gave a long sigh.

Yoongi hyung rubbed his face with his hands. "Can't you like, just forget about her? She's not like your first love nor is she your first girlfriend, Kook," he asked and I grimaced. He sounded harsh but fair point.

Jungkook was silent for a minute.

"I love her..."

"Well, that's bullshit. You should have thought about how much you love her before you decided to respond back to Sejeong. Are you even sure you don't feel anything for your ex now?" Yoongi hyung asked.

"I don't. If I do I won't fucking feel like I was dying right now,"

I closed my eyes at his words. Lalisa, the moment I saw her inside our dorm, I knew she'd play an important role in Jungkook's life. I just didn't know it's her who'll leave such a mark. What else should we do then? Jeon Jungkook is our maknae. Bangtan's maknae should always be happy.

"Then let's go get your girl back," I told him. He lifted his gaze and his brows furrowed. "C'mon. We've overcome a lot - Daesang, BBMA, AMA's, United Nations. Not to brag but like what they say, we started from the bottom. What's starting from square one for your girl? You have six brothers to help you," I smiled at him and he bit his lower lip.

"It won't be easy.  You know, Soo - she'll fuck you guys up if you even try,"

Yoongi hyung laughed. "I'd like to see her try then,"

I shake my head in amusement.

Just then, we heard the sound of the door opening and Hoseok hyung came in.

He was panting and was sweating so bad.

"What did I miss?" He asked in worry and Jin hyung stood up.

"We're having a party and your ass isn't invited," he joked and we all laughed at Hoseok hyung's shocked face.

I turned towards Jungkook and massaged his back.

"Don't worry. We're going to try to work things out," I smiled and he nodded.

So is this Blackpink vs BTS?