part 10.....cavya

Start from the beginning

shrusthi: main manaungi.....

She goes forward to nandu .......But nandu ignores and moves a side ....It happens several times .....Finally manik lifts her up in bridal style ....She is shocked ......

Manik: problem kya hae tumhari....She is asking you to forgive and you are not listening .. .

Nandu just stays grumpy........And turns her face to the other side and wrap her hands around his neck ......

Then manik moves forward to the edge and asks......Will you talk to us and fight with us or i will throw  you down......

Everyone look at him with wide eyes for the way he is aking for forgiveness .......Nandu didnt  even react ......

Manik: what will you talk or shall i throw you......

Nandu withdraw her hands which are holding his neck .....And back off like falling......manik immediately tightened his grip on her ......

Manik: pagal hogaye ho kya ......Gir jati toh......

He just moves back and make her stand properly........

Manik: so your ready to fall down but not ready to talk to us .....Fine do whatever you want .....I wont ask you for forgiveness bcoz you are not even ready to listen to us.....

He leaves from them ..........shrusthi immediately hugs nandu ......

shrusthi: tum theek ho......

Nandu : mujhe kya hua baby. . . . I'm fine ....

shrusthi: I'm sorry baby ......tume dar nahi laga .....

Nandu : its ok baby .....i trust him .......And I'm sorry for over reacting. .....

shrusthi: I'm also sorry for that prank ......

Nandu and shrusthi hug each other .......All feel happy .....There is one more person watching this .......

Manik pov ......

When she is not talking to me. ....I'm feeling very uneasy .....I know i did a prank....She should talk to me ...Fight with me .......But how can she ignore me.....I felt very horrible .........Her ignorance just killed me ......Then i saw shrusthi crying .......I couldnt see my baby sister crying ....So i lifted to threaten her but she didnt even flinch a bit .........Finally when she withdraw her hands to fall down i felt like the life slipping out of my hands .......I tightened my grip on her ....She is much more stubborn than me .....I left the place in rage but I remembered how shrusthi cried when she didn't talk ....She means a lot to shrusthi........So I went back to see shrusthi and nandu talking and apologizing.........The words which nandu said made my heart swell in pride ......she trust me ....For me trust is the main thing of any relation .........I shall never betray her .......But she forgave shrusthi bcoz she only kissed her with lassi moustache .....But I made her drink .....What to do ????......

Later that evening all are having fun .......But manan are not talking to each other ....manik is feeling restless ..........

That day night .....

Cabir comes out of his tent and lifts a girl on his shoulder and carries her .......He reaches a place puts down on a mattress and after sometime lights get on....The girl wakes up to see the surroundings and is about to scream .....But on seeing cabir there runs to him and hugs him in fear ......

Cabir: relax matarani.....I'm here ....

Navya : I'm scared of darkness ......

Cabir: see there are light everywhere ......So look at me . ...