In that moment, Camila knew she was in love with this woman. It wasn't like she was falling, she had already. In such a short time, Lauren had wiggled her way into Camila's heart and she showed no sign of moving anytime soon. La Sombre could see a future with The Iridescent Queen.

"Strip me." Lauren ordered in a breathy moan, Camila smirked before slowly pulling the nightgown off to see the Queen in her beautiful half naked form. It was probably the most gorgeous sight Camila had ever witnessed. The pale, smooth skin which was flawless, the hair which spread out along her pillow like a waterfall. Her breasts were the perfect size, completely on display and her nipples hardening under the cool air. Only thing that remained covered was her lower region, which was concealed behind a white lace thong which had a evident damp patch. Camila had never been more grateful for something in her life.

"You are absolutely beautiful. My God." Camila practically purred as she tore off her sweatshirt and lowering her head to suck on her pulse point. Neither cared about being careful with leaving marks, too taken in their pleasure. Lauren's hands traced the woman's abdomen with care, paying extra attention to each and every scar she came across. Camila began leaving a trail of wet kisses down the Queens chest, scattering her hickeys far a wide along her throat and collarbone, she finally reached Laurens breasts. Almost instantly, Lauren's back arched in bliss at the sensation of Camila's skilled muscle circling her nipple, suckling gently whilst rubbing the other between her thumb and index finger.

"Fuck, Camila." Lauren whimpered which made Camila sucked harder before she moved to give the other breast the same attention. Camila had never heard Lauren curse in such manner, and she concluded it was worth the wait.

After a few long moments of the pleasurable torture, Lauren was squirming beneath Camila. Bucking her hips, searching for some type of pressure to ease her throbbing nether bits, grabbing at the tan skin greedily, wanting more than what she was being given. Camila was loving every second of it.
"Camz, please." Lauren beseeched and Camila laugh gloriously at the tone. "Camz, that's a new one, your majesty." Camila taunted as she pulled off her sweatpants, freeing her erection from its confinement. Lauren instantly looked down to see Camila in all her naked glory and she shivered at the size of Camila's shaft. She was completely shaven, thick but not to the point of discomfort and she looked about nine inches long.

"Do something...I'm begging you." Lauren's voice was desperate and Camila decided to end her suffering. Slowly, she descended down the body of her Queen, taking her panties down with her. "I'm curious. Do you taste as good as your lips? Or are you even sweeter?" Camila mumbled before she plunged in and began her feast on Lauren's wet slit.

"Oh!" Lauren arched her back at the actions the other woman's tongue. Extracting sounds she never thought possible and making her legs tremble with erotica. "Mm, just as I thought. Much sweeter down here." Camila purred as she briefly pulled away before diving back in, taking Lauren's clit between her lips and running her tongue over it in an assault. Camila made sure every inch of the wetness was attended to, mainly sticking with her clit but also occasionally dipping into her tight hole.

Lauren had never felt so much pleasure at once. She was a virgin, but she wasn't prude. She had experimented with her own hand, but never had she pulled a orgasm so intense from her body. She hadn't even climaxed yet and she knew that when she did, it would be strong.

With one final stroke of the tongue, Camila pulled away and crawled back up the Queens body. Looking down at her with a dopey grin as she planted a kiss on her lips, letting Lauren taste herself. "I could do that for hours upon hours and never become bored." Camila murmured as she took her length in her hand and rubbing the head up and down the nether region below her.

"Go slow, it's my first." Lauren informed and Camila smiled in response before pushing inside, letting the wet velvet walls ingulf her cock. "Fuck, you're so tight mi amor." Camila groaned as she bottomed out. Holding still, waiting for Lauren's go ahead. The Queen has never felt so...full. Camila was everywhere inside of her, and she had never felt so overwhelmed before. Sure, it did hurt as Camila filled her but now, it was contorting into masses of hedonism.

"You can move." Lauren's voice was breathy and was practically a pant. Camila looked down at Lauren's sweaty form as she began a slow rut into the wetness that was Lauren Jauregui. The Huntress has never felt a sensation better than her Queens tight heat which sucked her back in for more, trapping her inside. "Oh my god, you feel amazing Laur..." Camila mumbled, moaning at the end of her sentence. Lauren spread her legs further, in hopes that Camila could have better access. "Faster." Lauren keened, she needed to see just how much Camila wanted her.

Obeying the plead, Camila placed her arms on either side of Lauren's head and began thrusting faster, focusing on Lauren's pleasure and not the coil tightening in stomach. The Queens moans of indulgence filled the room, along with the sound of skin slapping and heavy breaths. If anyone were to walk in, Camila wasn't sure if she would stop. She had never been this addicted to something quicker. Lauren was her personal heroin, made specifically to keep her hooked.

"I'm so close...please..." Lauren moaned as she gripped her back tightly, anchoring herself. Camila began a rough rut, speeding up to an inhuman pace which made the woman's mouth below contort into the perfect O. "Fuck, I'm close too." Camila whined as her thrust began to get sloppier. Then, Camila hit a certain patch inside which sent Lauren tumbling over the edge bringing Camila right with her. The two gripped onto each other, locking themselves in place, moaning into each other's necks and hair.

"I love you Camila Cabello." Lauren spoke up after the two had calmed down. Camila's smile widened considerably, making her cheeks hurt. "I love you Lauren Jauregui."

This took me two days to write, we're is the pat on my back and this is the most detailed, and longest smut I've ever wrote.

Next chapter is the last, but don't worry, I have a few tricks up my sleeve....