CONFESSION

(Lisa's POV)

Xander and I are childhood friends....more like best friends. And as we grew older my admiration for him became stronger not realizing that I was falling for him.

So I decided to confess my love for him when we are in college.

"Xander, I know that you only think of me as your best friend." I started nervously, my hands clasped behind me as I stared down at the floor of our classroom.

He just stared at me and sighed.

"Xander?" Is he mad? This confession is nerve wracking and if I get rejected, it would be really awkward for us to be like we were before.

He moved closer towards me, so close that he could almost kiss me. So I took a step back, but it was on a wall and I was trapped, Xander's arms are blocking my way out.

Then he looked me in the eyes and said, "Do you think a best friend would secretly kiss you when you are asleep?"

"K-kiss?" I ask, confused. Just then, it sink in to me of what he said. He what?

He averted his gaze from me, afraid that I would be able to read everything from his eyes.

"Come on, I'll drive you home." Then he grabbed my shoulder bag and turn away from me. Without a second thought, I hugged him from behind.

"I really like you a lot. Will you go out with me?"

He placed both of his hands on my arms and said, "I should be the one asking you that."

"Is that a Yes?" I asked.

He removed my arms around him and faced me. Eyes smiling and lips curled into a grin. "What do you think?" He said as he lifted my chin and covered my lips with his.