Fly to Ishgar!

Natsu was shocked to learned that Igneel wanted him to protect the human world. But,he loves his father so much to protest or even complain. Without saying a word,he went back to his room and get ready for his departure from the Land of Dragon.

[At the Dragon's den]

As Natsu getting ready for his flight,he heard someone coming. When he turned around,his team was there."What are you guys doing here?"He asks."We're a team remember? So we're going together! The king even says we can come". Wendy said.Natsu looked at his team with soft eyes." Though you're supposed to go alone,we know you might need a little help."said the lighting Dragon Slayer,Laxus.Then they heard a very annoying chuckles coming out of the iron Dragon Slayer,Gajeel Redfox." Well,as for me,I look forward for your defeat someday."Natsu ignored Gajeel's insult,went up on his Dragon,and went outside the den.

[Getting ready to take off]

"Natsu!Wait!!"Called out someone.They all turned around and saw Zeref running towards them."Are you gonna be alright out there?" He ask his beloved younger brother."I'll be fine.Besides,you're coming to Ishgar when you had time don't you?" Natsu replied.Zeref nods. Knowing Natsu,he may be rash but he knows his way.Natsu then say goodbye to Zeref and with the Dragon Slayers flew to the sky all the way to Ishgar.

[I'm sorry if it's too short and boring.if you had any recommendations feel free to tell me. Thank you and happy reading!]