#36 "Look at me"

- “Look At Me..”

Michael - “Dammit, look at me!” The tears poured out of your eyes as he punched the wall beside your head, you cowered down and he just huffed and puffed. You’ve never seen Michael this mad, especially over something so stupid. “M-Michael it’s a l-lie.” You said, referring to the magazine article that claimed you were out seeing another boy, which was really your cousin down for a visit. “Why were you hugging and kissing his cheek and shit?” He clenched his fists as you sighed. “It’s my cousin, we’re just really close.” Michael just puffed and his face turned red. “If you don’t want to believe him, go through my phone and you’ll see i’m not lying.” You laid your unlocked phone on the counter and walked away, leaving him to your phone.

Luke - “Hi baby, look at me!” You turned and saw Luke monkeying around on the monkey bars. You sat on the swing and watched as he hung upside down. “Okay monkey boy please don’t fall and bump your head.” You giggled as he started swinging back and forth, his glasses eventually falling. “Come here!” He said, his pale face now turning crimson red. You got up and hurried over, scared if you took too long he would end up falling or having a massive headache later. “Kiss me, baby.” He whispered, you grabbed his face and smashed your lips to his, you both laughing into it. Just when he was about to jump down, you started tickling his tummy. He laughed so hard he lost his grip and fell straight on his back. “Oh my god, are you okay?” He nodded, as you pulled him up. “Better now.”

Ashton - “Mm, baby look at me.” Ashton groaned, his hips slowly rolling in and out of your body. You were in an immense amount of pleasure, you couldn’t open them. “Please, i’m about to cum.” You peeled open your eyes, as Ashton smiled. “There’s those pretty eyes.” You giggled which was soon replaced with a moan as both of you hit your highs. Ashton pulled out, pulling the covers over the both of you. “Don’t forget to breathe.” He chuckled, nuzzling his nose into your neck as you let out a shaky breath that seemed to burn your chest as you exhaled. “You never cease to amaze me, Ash.” You complimented, kissing his head. “And you never cease to amaze me, Y/N.” And with that, both of you fell asleep.

Calum - “Ah, look at me.” He cooed to your three day old baby as her little brown eyes scanned the entire room. Her eyes landed on you and she smiled, causing you to smile and push your finger into her tiny fist. “Why does she look everywhere else except for me?” Calum asked, his face dropping a little bit. You didn’t know how to answer, besides rubbing his back and kissing his neck. As you stood to walk to the bathroom, you heard two small giggles. You turned and saw the little pink bundle kicking and smiling up at her daddy. “She finally looked at me. Hi sugar.” Calum cooed, leaning down to kiss her head as she smiled wider. “She has your eyes.” You said, kissing her again as her eyes were still locked on her daddy.