#29 Won't go home without you

Ashton: "I asked her to stay but she wouldn’t listen. She left before I had the chance to say (Oh), the words that would mend the things that were broken, but now it’s far too late, she’s gone away" 

‘Can you please stay? I really need to talk to you’ Ashton said to you. But you didn’t listened to him.

You were packing your things, this wasn’t the relationship that you wanted. No. You looked at him for one last time and then shut the door behind you.

Half and an hour later he was still looking at the door, waiting for you to come back, even if he knew that you wouldn’t do that. He keep thinking about the things that you two argued earlier that afternoon… and how the things were broken now. 
It was the night number 3 that he came drunk at night, and again he forgot about the date that you two have. And that’s why you were so pissed off… or maybe it was because yesterday was your birthday and also your second anniversary and he didn’t remembered… it was a lot of things that you just couldn’t keep inside.

Ashton ran to his car and drove faster down the streets trying to find you, and when the red light appear he took his phone off of his pocket and try to call you.

But you didn’t answer. And in that moment, he understand that this was real, and that you were gone away.

Calum: "The taste of your breath, I’ll never get over, the noises that you made kept me awake (Oh). The weight of things that remaind unspoken, built up so much it crushed us everyday."

'Cal… hope you're doing it fine. xx' Calum keep reading to that text that you send to him yesterday, and he still couldn't believe how you two broke up last week. 
He forced himself to get out of bed and have some breakfast, but it was just really hard, so after that little moment out he went back to bed and covered his face with his hands. Taking a deep breathe the could remember the taste of your breath and that hurt him. He will never be over you, but you decided to left him because things were getting a little bit hard… you were studying and he was on tour all the time now, so yes, it was really hard. 
Cal rolled on the bed and faced to a picture of you two, you were on top of him laughing about him and all the memories came back… the day of that picture you had an exam and he tried to stay awake, but he didn’t so you started to make funny noises so he would wake up. 
A lonely tear fell down his face, he couldn’t get over all the memories of you two, all the fights all the things that you two didn’t said. And now he realized that all of those things were breaking you two down. And for a little moment, he felt happy, happy that at least, he could have you as his friend.

Luke: "Of all the things I felt but never really shown. Perhaps the worst is that I ever let you go, I should not ever let you go, oh oh oh"

'Luke, look at me.' He did it. 'Why is so hard to you to tell me how do you feel? I need to know.' 
You two were sitting in a coffe, trying to fix the things. But he couldn’t tell you how he really felt about you. 
‘I don’t know y/n… i really don’t know how to tell you.’ 
Holding on the tears, you get up from your chair and give to him a little kiss. He looked at you shocked. 
‘I can’t do this anymore Luke. I’m sorry.’

You left the money of your coffe on the table and walked away. Luke blinked faster and ran to you. Took your hand and you faced his face.

'What?' you asked with tears in your eyes. 
‘I just… i just wanted to say…’ bitting his lips nervous ‘I just wanted to say… I hope, i hope you found happines.’

And he gave to you a smile, you smiled back and get away from him.

Luke stayed there, thinking why he just had let you go.

Michael: "It’s not over tonight, just give me one more chance to make it right. I may not make it through the night. I won’t go home without you"

You were in the studio, finishing a few things of your last work. When the door opened, and you could see Mikey’s red & black hair. 
‘Michael?’ you asked a bit tired. 
He entered in your office, with a half smile in his face, and a present. 
‘Hm… yes, it’s me.’
‘What do you want?’ 
You looked again to your work, while he was standing right there, infront of you. You didn’t want to talk to him. Not tonight, not ever again. 
‘Are you pissed with me?’
‘What do you think?’ you reply to him with cold eyes. 
You felt the warm body of Michael behind you, but you didn’t pay attention. His hands now were in your waist and your brain started to get fuzzy. 
‘What Mike?’ You couldn’t keep the control for much time. But you were angry at him. 
With a little laugh, you felt his lips in your ear as he started to whisper to you the lyrics of a song… that could totally represent you two at this moment. 
‘Just give me one more chance to make it right… I make not make it through the night… I won’t go home without you’.

All the presure, all the things that was in your mind. Went away. Letting you with that thought, will you come back home with Michael tonight or not?.