22: Boys Undercover

Start from the beginning

The red carpet was slowly coming to an end and I was nearing the entrance where a large bodyguard stood waiting for the guests who would enter the club.

Thank god! I thought my jaw was about to break with all that smiling!
But that bodyguard, damnnnn.....

He's so......big! He makes me question my masculinity. He looks like a giant. Is he like....over 7 feet because I feel like a midget next to him and I'm not even that short.

I swayed my hips a little more and carefully approached him and he said, "Name please."

"CL," I said, doing my best to imitate CL's husky rapper voice.

"Who?," he asked, confused of my confident demeanor.

"Lee Chaerin, a.k.a CL FROM 2NE1! I am disgusted that you don't even know me!," I said feigning anger to trick him into thinking I was really CL.

"Okay CL from 2NE1, you're not on the guest list," he said with an angry demeanor, "In fact, how can I be sure that you're actually a CL and not just some stinking poser, hmmmmm?!"

I gulped at how he looked down on me because of his size and so I pretended to be coughing so that I could speak to the guys through my earpiece.

"Guys! He's onto me! How do I convince him I'm really CL!," I whisper shouted and Jungkook replied, "Just sing one of CL's lines or something and dance to one of their songs!"

"HeeeeeeEEeeeEeell no!," I whisper shouted, "My dignity is already at an all time low because of this stupid disguise and I'm not about to stoop even lower just so you can get a girl."

"Yooooongiii, but she's not just a girl, she's the girl and there's no one else I can be with, it's her only and no one else," Jungkook desperately said through the earpiece.

I deeply sighed and said, "FINEEE! But if you don't end up marrying this girl I will whoop your ass to another planet Jeon Jungkook ya hear me?!"

"Loud and clear," Jungkook said in amusement.

Then the bodyguard tapped me on the shoulder then said, "Excuse me maam but you're holding up the line so I'm asking you to leave-"

I decided to interrupt him by saying, "Fine! You want me to prove I'm CL?! Then I'll prove to you I'm the one and only leader of 2NE1!"

I quickly waved over the sound system guy who was in charge of the music outside and quickly told him what to play.

Once the sound guy got settled I yelled, "HIT IT!"

The opening of Fire by 2NE1 started playing and I sang, "I go by the name CL of 2NE1! It's been a long time coming but we're here now. And we bout set this roof on fire baby, you better get yours cause I'm getting mine!"

I started furiously dancing to the choreography to the song and sang every part that was CL's

I enthusiastically sang, "Come in Come in Come in dareun saesangeuro
Jikyeobkiman han komineun ijae deungeul jigo
LA LA LA LA gashik eobneun naui kkotnoraero
HA HA HA HA dashineol bichi mothaedoruk"

Well I guess the secret's out now, I not only listen to Eminem and "emo boy music" that my friends say I listen to but I also listen to 2NE1 and even make it a point to learn the choreography, there's no turning back now!

It was time for CL's part again so I started to sing again, miraculously in tune even if I'm not much of a singer, "Na mi mi mi mi mi mi michigo shippeo
Deo pali tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tikgo shippeo
Jeo nopeun bildingeuro jeo pureun haneuleoro
Keukae so ri ri ri ri ri ri richigu shippeo"