One

Baekhyun pov

There was a knock at the door. I sat up. It was 1:38 in the morning. Slightly scared, I turn to my best friend, Kyungsoo. "Soo!" I called. There was no reply. "Kyungsoo!" I called again louder. "Yea?" He asked. "Someone's at the door." I said.

I had been staying with Kyungsoo and his father since May 2017. Mr. Do had stopped taking care of Kyungsoo two months before I moved in. I helped Kyungsoo out with his schooling and everything since.

We walked down the hall and down the stairs. "Wonder who it is." Kyungsoo said before opening the door.

Suddenly everything went dark. Someone had kicked the back of my legs making me fall into their arms. "Soo?!" I asked worried. "Baek!" He replied. "What the fuck is happening?" I asked. "Shh. I'll explain in the car." A voice said.

The person carried me to the car and shoved me and Kyungsoo in. The person took the bag off of my head and then Soo's head. "Hello." The kidnapper said. He gave a sweet smile. I looked around and saw another guy walking back into the house. "Who are you? and why did you kidnap us?" Kyungsoo asked. He seemed calm but confused.

"I'm Sehun and the other dude is Kai. Mr. Do isn't who he seems. He tricked us into giving him money for weapons. He supplied us  with guns, cars, and even our mansion. We paid him over 100,000 won for guns but he claimed someone stole them. We found out that he lied and kept them. He was supposed to pay us back tonight but never did. So we're taking valuables." Sehun explained. "So that's why the garage is off limits." I said. Sehun chuckled. "Wait so what do you mean by us?" Kyungsoo asked. "Oh, the gang, We call ourselves Exo." Sehun said.

Moments later Kai comes back with boxes of expensive stuff. "This will do." Kai said smirking .

*time skip*

After a 45 minute drive we arrived at a mansion. "Wow.." I said in awe. It was humongous.

We walked inside to see 4 other men laughing and playing card games. "Hello boys." Sehun said. Everyone turned to look at us. "Ah. Byun Baekhyun. Do Kyungsoo. Welcome." A guy said. "I'm Suho, but call me Junmyeon. I'm the leader." He said. I nervously waved. He introduced everyone to us and I already felt safe. Why is that?

"Come join us." Chen, the group's hustler said. They were playing blackjack. I smiled and looked at Soo. He looked down. "Hey Soo, What's wrong?" I asked. "I guess I'm just surprised about my dad." He said. "Oh.. I'm sorry Soo." I said. Kai walked over with two glasses of wine. "You both look like you need a drink." He said while handing us the alcohol. Kyungsoo smiled. "Thanks." He said, sounding happier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, I forgot to tell you guys this earlier but Baekhyun will stay with Sehun and Kyungsoo will stay with Kai. You seem like you trust them more." Junmyeon said. 'There is no way these guys are gangsters. They're too nice!' I thought to myself.

"Lets go to bed." Sehun said. I nodded. I followed him to his room. It was a HUGE room with an oversized bed. "I'll let you sleep in my bed. I'll take the chair. " He said and gestured to a recliner in the corner. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yeah. If I get too uncomfortable I'll move to the bed." He said. I hesitated before sitting on the bed. 'I'm staying with a hitman!' I thoughtto myself. "Don't worry. I wont kill ya." He said smirking. "Oh and here's some clothes." He said before throwing me shorts and a t-shirt. "The bathroom is over there." He gestured towards the bathroom. I walked in and changed. I felt as if I was wearing a dress. The t-shirt was 2 sizes too big for my tiny body. The soccer shorts we're also to big. I had to pull the adjustable string and roll them up a bit to make them my size.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Sehun shirtless. He had perfect chiseled abs. I just stood their and stared at his amazing body. "Like what you see?" He smirked. "N-no. Not at a-all." I said flustered. "I'll put a shirt on so I don't make you uncomfortable." He said before walking into the bathroom.

I laid down in his bed. It was extremely comfortable. It wasn't long before I fell asleep.