Chapter 17: Can't you see? I need you

Monika and Sayori looked at each other. I knew if Yuri hadn't disappeared they would of laughed and shipped up even harder, but now they both looked so serious. 

"You didn't see her at all this morning?" Monika said, worry in her voice. 

"Y-Yeah.. I-I-" I said, it was hard to speak. The stress and worry was so overwhelming. Sayori quickly grabbed both of my hands, and held them up.

"We will find her!!" Her face didn't show any worry, only confidence. "Check to see if her stuff is still upstairs!" Sayori said. We all ran upstairs, turning the corner, and stopping at the bedroom. Nothing. No sign that Yuri had even been there. 

"Crap," Monika said "She must of packed up and left to her house..." She turned to us, "Get to my car, its in the garage!" 

I saw Sayori run past me, I turned my heel and began to follow her. Frankly, I had no clue where Monika's garage was, so I trusted Sayori's judgment. 

Monika drove a large black Lexus, the ones you thought only famous actors owned. I brushed aside the fact and jumped into the back. Monika took the wheel and Sayori took shot gun. 

The car ride was completely silent. All that could be heard was the rumbling of the engine. 

Yet, soon enough, Monika pulled up into Yuri's driveway. "Natsuki, I think you should go in first... text us if you need more support."

I nodded, I felt tears grip at my eyes as I got out of the car and ran towards the front door. I tested the knob... its open. I opened the door and ran in, "Yuri, Yuri!! Please answer me!!" I called out.  

No answer. 

I ran to her bedroom and opened the door. There she was, laying on her bed, cuddling a pillow, her back facing me. She sat up, looking at me. 

She was crying. It looked like she had been crying for quite a while. "N-Natsuki... please, get away from me." 

"Yuri, why?"  I said, walking towards her. She had a look of panic on her face, and she started to inch away from me. 

"I-I'm so sorry I did that to you! Im so fucking sorry! I-I swear, I don't know w-what g-got into me l-last night! P-Please... just don't hate me..."

"W-What?"

"T-The bruise..." She choked out.

"My bruise? That wasn't caused by you!?" I dashed forward her bed and embraced her into a hug. 

"I-I wasn't?" She quiver under my grasp. " I-I woke up and I was on top of you and I saw t-that there was a bruise, and a remembered last night and... and... Natsuki..." She hugged me back tightly. "What happened last night... Natsuki... I'm sorry." 

"Why? I-I didn't mind... I-I... Ikindaenjoyedit." I said, relaxing my grasp on her. 

She released the hug, but she still kept her hands on my shoulders. "N-Natsuki? Are you?"

I blushed, my entire face turning red. "I-I mean, I wouldn't mind like doing it again but like don't get the wrong idea or something but like still-"

"N-Natsuki those are obviously conflicting statements." She giggled a little. Gosh... her smile is so beautiful, please smile more...

"I-I.." I blushed even harder.

"N-Nat? May I kiss you?" She said, her quiet voice making the statement should almost seductive. 

I looked down, What should I say? YES YES PLEASE!!!! "Y- please.. yes. I mean... I-" I looked  up just in time to see her lean in, her face getting closer and closer. Kiss me... 

She tilted her head to the right and gently met my quivering lips. 

During the truth or dare didn't she say she had never kissed before? If that was so, how was she such a good kisser? Last night... 

She let me go, and glanced away, letting go of my shoulders. She fiddled with a piece of hair, covering her face. I blushed and looked away, the awkward silence was so heavy, I felt it could crush me. 

SUDDENLY, Monika and Sayori burst through the door.  "Yuri? Natsuki?" I heard Sayori say. "There you guys are!!" She said, running over and giving us a hug. Monika quickly joined us in the group hug. 

"Oh Nat, we were so hecking worried! It had literally been half an hour, and you hadn't texted us," Monika said, "I thought you two might have died in here." Every one chuckled. 

Sayori let go of us, "Yuri, you have some explaining to do!" Monika stepped in next to Sayori.

"If you don't want to tell us, you don't have to," Monika glanced at me then Yuri, then black to me "I have a feeling you two already resolved the problem..." 

I smiled, but Sayori (against Monika's wishes) wasn't done with the interrogation. "Are we all ignoring the fact that Natsuki said that she kissed Yuri, then Yuri fell asleep on her?!" She rubbed her chin, "What happened once we left?"

I glanced at Yuri, she was looking down, obviously embarrassed. I wanted to speak up "Oh yeah Sayori? What happened between you and Monika last night? Are you sure you two really just went to sleep?"

Monika and Sayori looked at each other and looked away, both blushing. Monika then spoke up. "Thats our personal relationship Natsuki, y-you h-have no r-right."

I heard Yuri pipe up next up to me "Monika is stuttering? ha, thats a first!" She stood up from her bed, "Its only fair for us to question your relationship if you question ours... Say... if you tell us what you did, we will tell you what we did."

Sayori narrowed her eyes and smiled, "Anything for the sake of my ship!!! You guys really want to know what me and Monika did?!? WE FU-" Sayori was quickly cut off  by Monika putting her hand over Sayori's mouth. 

"W-We did fun games of scrabble..." She said. 

Me and Yuri looked at each other, "okay then," me and Yuri said at the same time, both giggling uncontrollably. 

I looked up at Yuri... This was the beginning of something new...

________________________________________-

Okay then... there you perverts go 

*Yeets out of existence*