The Sleep Over

Melody's POV

After that episode in the car I definitely didn't know what to do or what to expect from Austin but we cleaned ourselves and he got a new car because the stains would come off. I know okay I'm ashamed we should have did it in a room but he was such a turn on okay. Anyways we were at a good point and I was now his girlfriend is what he wanted to call I mean don't get me wrong I'm not complaining well actually I am because you can't just go around sleeping with bitches, get mad because some attractive ass guy wanted to bang me, fuck me in your car over anger at first, and then just BAAM you're my girlfriend like what the fuck.

Although he thinks I'm cool with it I'm gonna make it hard on his ass just like he did with me literally. It was gonna be a girls night tonight though I invited Tina to come over where Layla and I live. Tina is one of the employees I met on my first day and we hit it off she was so much like Layla I just had to befriend her. When we got there Layla already had snacks out and covers in the living room.

Then we all got dressed this is what we wore.

Tina got the pink Layla got black and I got gold

When we got everything settled and we got comfortable with our ice cream on the couch. We ended up watching The Shining and I kept jumping on that bitch. For real like when the fucking old ass lady zombie or whatever the bitch was went bazaar man I flipped so did Tina the whole time she was yelling. "RUN BITCH RUN."

After the movie we had ended up watching Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom and cried with hella snot on our noses when the long neck died cause of the lava when the land blew it was sad as fuck. "That's fucking mother nature abusing animals like what the fuck" Layla said "I know right" Tina and I agreed. We fell asleep with tissues in our noses and hands and dried tears and I could tell tomorrow morning was gonna be a bitch.