Daddy

Melody's POV

I was laughing so much earning weird looks from Austin but I did not give a fuck "Why...the..fuck would you pull me out" I said finishing my giggles. He looked at me and glared by now we were in his car. "You were with another guy" I looked at him back "And what the fuck does that mean?" I asked "I don't want you near them" this time I almost smack the fuck out of him "Look here Mr.Possesive I'm not your fucking property got it and you can't tell me what to do or who to be around when you yourself go around with other hoes like I'm a price of ass" I wasn't sure if that came out like I was jealous or not but I ignored it and guess what it did because the next thing he said he was going to regret "So you're just like all the other girls a jealous bitch who wants me for herself" he asked I laughed and quieted down.

Then an idea popped into my mind since his car windows were tinted I smirked "Quiet now eh" he said not knowing I was taking off my clothes piece by piece "You think I'm a jealous bitch huh?" I asked he smirked to. "Well think again" I said now only in my undergarments and sitting comfortably "Because trust me any guy would be glad to have this" I said that was the key for him turning his head and his eyes went wide.

Austin's POV

When she said that I was wondering what she was talking about so I looked over at her and my eyes went wide I immediately wanted her so I stop the car at God knows where. "What...are...you...doing...Melody" she smiled crossed her legs "It was hot so I needed to cool down Sir" she said laying back in her seat "You're playing with fire baby girl" by now I was hard for her. I made my seat move back and grabbed her making her surprised when she felt my wood she started to move around making me even harder which made her move around more "Uhm Mr.Valentine yo-you-your thing is uhm poking me" she said knowing she was nervous I smirked.

"I know princess" I said as I grinded my hips against her she moaned a little before covering her mouth "Don't cover your mouth baby girl I want to hear those moans this is a punishment for you" I said as I started to lick and nibble on her neck going down I put her in the back seat and went there. I bucked my hips forward dry humping her earning at loud moan and her being more needy. "Fuck I need you baby girl" I said taking my penis out I jerked it a little thinking of her making her whine cutely. I ripped her panties off and rubbed my member against her clit "Oh yes daddy please fuck me please" she begged ugh she was so sexy like this.

After all her clothes were off I rubbed her boobs as I slowly entered her knowing she was a virgin she winced and I let her adjust to my size after a while I pushed into her and kept thrusting at a steady pace "Oh fuck yes daddy fuck me hard and rock this car daddy" she said making me pound her harder and faster just then I felt myself wanting to come and started shaking making my pace sloppy and bucking hard but slow 'THRUST...THRUST...THRUST.....COME' and at that exact time I came I yelled "Ooooohhhh fffuuuucckkkk" but she wasn't done no she was far from it.

She pushed me onto the seat and sat on my still fully cum covered cock and slowly started bouncing that made me go crazy since I was still sensitive from cumming bouncing up and down fast making her tits jiggle made me hard again to as she was bouncing we both got sloppy and she started shaking I swear she was at the verge of screaming but looked so calm like how the fuck can you do that.

"Daddy daddy I'm think I'm gonna cum" she yelled that made me go harder still keeping it sloppy next thing you know I come and she squirts everywhere hearing the slaps of our skin as she was still riding off her orgasm and I was left bucking as ropes and ropes of cum was squirting inside her on her and on the car it was the best sex I have EVER had in my life she laid on me and we caught our breath together.

That's when I realized I loved her and she was mine.