*Tease

Request:"Can you do a super angsty smut with reader x jasper? Maybe the reader and Jasper are friends and the reader does something that turns Jasper on and he gets a boner and the reader does lots of teasing through pants and all the type of stuff???"

~ Anonymous

Oh hell yeah ,✌❤

A/N: Sorry it took me so long to get this one out, as well as the others! Requests do take some time, but I promise that I try to get them done before the end of the week. I still have a few more requests to get done, and also there are two imagines that are up for a possible series. Depending on how much feedback they got! As always though, don't be afraid to make a request! I'm also doing headcannons now! 🤘

Warning: NSFW, teasing, and sweet, sweet sexy Jasper.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It's a fairly average night for you, as you sit down to a well deserved meal. You look around you at your fellow Arkadians. Your train of thought is interupted by a figure swiftly passing by with two drinks in their hand. The flim body sits across from you, and puts one of the metal cups in front of you. You look at the drink, and then up at him. His dark brows fly up and nods. You give a small smile.

"For me?" You ask, slightly joking as you take the drink. You sip at it, and cringe ever so slightly. Alchohol was never your cup of tea. Not pure moonshine anyways. You set it down.

"It's no, Monty's Moonshine, but it's not bad. Right?" Jasper takes a drink.

"Like you could tell the difference, the way you've been chugging it down." He puts the cup down and licks his lips before looking up at you.

"Gets the job done quicker." He makes an excuse. You look away and then back at him. It was such a relief to see Jasper smile again. Then again, it was nice to see Jasper at all. You'd had your eyes on him for a while. You couldn't help it, the way you felt. Or rather, the way he made you feel. Your heart raced when he was near, and your mind went wild. You'd had no time for indulging in your sexuality. Barley time to relieve yourself, much less, enter a relationship. You bit the inside of your lip as the two of you chatted. Something about him, made you weak in the knees. You wanted nothing more than to tear that man apart, drive him just as crazy as he drove you.

"Hey." Another voice interupted, your conversation. You looked up to find Raven. "Can I steal you guys for a second? I need help with some of the radiators, ones busted."

"Why are you fixing the radiators? Shouldn't they be having you working on something...more important?" Jasper questions.

"You'd think, but it should be a quick fix. If I don't get this fixed now, nights are gonna be a bitch." You shrugged, and followed Raven down to the mechinary. You look around, and shift where you stand, its unbearably hot. You take off your jacket, leaving you in your jeans and a loose tank top.

"It's like Satan's asshole down here." You joke, making them giggle before Raven puts you to work. Its miserable, the heat is practically suffocating. You start to swear, a lot. Leaving you all greasy, the light bounces off your vulnerable flesh. Which, at this point is more than you would usually be comfortable with. Your tank top starts slipping a lot, you have to fix it. Sweat drips down your breasts, and you're starting to pant. You look up at once point, to find Jasper staring. His brow is heavy and he looks almost confused. As soon as he notices you looking at him, he snaps his attention back to his work. He also appears hot and bothered. His long sleeved blue shirt is wearing on him, and there are dark stains around his neck and chest. His breathing is heavy.

You try to forget about it, to pay no attention. So does Jasper, though, he's failing miserably. Your body has an undescribable appeal. Jasper swears he's never seen someone so...sexy. He's never gotten so turned on like this before. All of a sudden months of sexual denial comes back to him. He swallows to keep himself from drooling over you. He glances back and forth between the metal work, and you. He's not paying attention to his growing erection until he looks down. He curses to himself, and tries to discreetly fix himself. He's not doing so well.

"Alright. That should be it." Raven's voice shakes him from his daydream of you.

"Need anything else? You offer, wiping sweat from your brown before putting down the tools.

"No, you guys go ahead. I think we all deserve a shower break." You chuckle and nod.

"If you need anything, just holler." You say, before walking back down the hall, Jasper following you. His soft panting has stopped, and but he doesn't say a word as you walk. He can't stop staring at you, can't stop thinking about you. You're all he wants. You turn to look at him, and ask if he's okay. He just nods. He's all you want. As you walk, you pass through an unpopulated area of the Ark. You stop abruptly when you realize you've gone the wrong way back to your rooms. Jasper bumps into you, with a small gasp of surprise. His hips smash into your lower back, and you can clearly feel a foreign object. Your jaw drops. Jasper, in a bit of shock doesn't move. You take your chances, and you shift up, so your ass is perfectly pressed up against his boner. His breath gets stuck in his throat. You look back, and he looks at you. His eyes are heavy, lustfull. You shift again, rubbing yourself against him. He moans, and grabs your hips. His touch only excites you more. He grinds himself through his jeans, trying to get as much traction as he can. He leans his back against a wall as he grinds, so incredibly desperate. A small smile creeps across your face as you watch him turn into such a hot mess.

"F-Fuck Y/N." He gives a small chuckle. You've had enough at this point, you pull away slightly, and shed your pants. His eyes go wide, surprised. He quickly pulls down down his, just enough to reveal his painful hard cock. His tip wet with precum. You've never wanted something inside of you so badly. You turn back around, and let him rub against your wet pussy. He groans in pleasure. He's practically shaking with anticipation. He can't it anymore, and takes your hips and thrusts inside of you in one swift motion. You gasp as he fills you up, his head hitting your cervix. He starts thursting wildly, throwing his head back as he moans loudly. "Oh god Y/N...fuck yes, fuck fuck fuck." He can't help himself as he fucks you, hard and fast. Not that you're complaining, it feels so incredibly good. At one point he gets fustrated how far you are from him. He leans forward so his face hides in your neck. One arm wraps around your waist, and the other reaches up and gropes your breasts. He nuzzles into your shoulder and back as he wildly fucks you. You could have sworn he growled as he got closer, turning into a wild beast. You can't help but cum around him, as you feel him buck a few more times. You feel him shoot his large load deep inside of you. The reliefe washing over the two of you, your pussy practically milking him fot all he's worth.

"J-Jasper..." You huff out after a moment before his grasp lifts. His touch is gentle and normal again. He pulls out, and watchs as his load drips out of you. Months of not even touching himself is pouring out of you.

"Y/N..." He turns you around, and his touch is passionate once again. His chest heaving, he pulls you into a wonderfully intense kiss. You don't even have time to react, because you hear footsteps come your way. Your forced to pull your undwear and pants back up. Forcing Jasper's cum to drip out of you and into your underwear as you walk back with him to your room.