[Kouha| Part 1 ] Unique

┏━━━━━━ஓ๑°๑ஓ━━━━━━┓

Hello!

Once again. We make it short.
New story, new person. This time not as an OS.

Title: Unique
Type: x reader story in multiple parts
Shipping: Ren Kouha x reader
Genre: We leave that out~
Count of words: 2100
Image credits: Nuriko-kun on deviantart

┗━━━━━━ஓ๑°๑ஓ━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━ஓ๑°๑ஓ━━━━━━┓

Ah it hurt!

My eyelids were pressed together, as well as my teeth and my hands were formed to fists. I tried to fight back, to resist, to struggle. But they were stronger. They always were. The rattling chains. All my tries,to keep standing were I was, failed.
"Stop that now, you stupid bitch!!", a loud, male voice shouted at me, before the owner let his fist punch against my face,"Even now you are useless..."

I looked up at the male. About fourthy years old, black hair and a beard of the same color. A few wrinkles...
Next to him stood a few others. Smaller and skinnier. And females.
"Why did you buy me then in the first pla- Ah!"
Another hit stopped my sentence. And it was stronger than before. My head swung to the sinde. Unintentionally.
"Didnt I tell you to shut up before?", the male voice said again, followed by the sound of a spit,"You should obey your master. Otherwise no one will ever buy you and honestly..."
My body winced, as he stopped talking.
A wave of wear ran through my body, as he grabbed the fabric of my thin, white colored garment. It was old and dirty. He forced me to look into his angry eyes...
I could smell his breath. A disgusting mixture of alcohol and tabak.

"I am tired of you. You are useless. All you do is costing me money because I still have to feed you. The other slaves can at least do something useful. Those who cant offer their services can work. But you... Aren't even capable to do that!", he gnashed with his teeth,"Back then I thought you would earn money... because you look so different and many men... like that but I was wrong."
"B...But I tried...!"
"I told you to SHUT UP!", he threw me to the ground,"I don't care about what you tried, because it didn't work!! Also, I don't even believe you. You will get one last chance today. At the slave market. I will try to sell you but, if no one buys you,its over. Understood? And now stop f*cking around with me."
"Yes...master.", I said, nodding lightly as I stood up again. He grapped the chains that were wrapped around my body and pulled me after him. This time, I followed.

The other faces, that were in the same room stared at me. With fear and disgust. But I tried to ignore that, kept my head down. And bit my lip. I shouldnt cry now. Swollen eyes were never good. They looked ugly. Not that I was considered as beatiful anyway. At least,I wouldnt do that but well... I was dragged into a carriage, together with the other slaves. All female. But they tried to keep away from me. Because they were afraid. Understandable. It was always like that...

Just because I once was the victim of some weird magicians... who changed my appearance. I never found out why they did that, but for some reason they performed experiments on humans. Slaves, to be exact. Once the experiments were done, they were sold. To any corner in the world. As weapons. But I... was considered as a failure. And failures belong to the trash. At least thats what they said. Still, my current master decided to buy me back then. The magicians said that I was lucky but honestly, I could never agree with them.