Authors Note

So I am a beginning author so just a heads up that there will be many mistakes and that the story may not be very good, but I will do my best. It is also not edited yet, but am open to all CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM and help you can give.

Also, I have read a lot of romance or teen fiction novels where the good girls fall in love with bad boys players and live happily ever after (the normal Wattpad clinch), but life is not like that. I want to portray my story closer to real life, and yes there will be some parts where it will be totally fake because it is a fictionary book, but my overall goal is to get it to be more like the real world. So, of course, I want my book to be different and stand out. Also if you couldn't tell this is not a true story and did not happen to me, but I hope that some way you can relate to it. I am a female author so it will be mostly put through the eyes of a girl and be portrayed like girl. I have not written any teen fiction novels before so I do not know how good I am at it or not.

Although it will deal with more mature themes and maybe a small amount of graphic detail, it does not contain any sexual scenes or language and is therefore not rated mature. I might mention sex relative terms, but as said before it will not contain ANY smut.

I am a Christian so I don't believe in writing any of that stuff and am not afraid of saying that.

Cover by me hoping to change it and make it better in the future or order one from a cover shop on Wattpad.

We all know the drill don't steal or copy my book. I have put work and time and would be hurt if it was taken not to mention copyright. Another thing all names and character are made up and/or are products of my imagination, any references to real people are111 coincidental.

Thank you for reading and hope you enjoy.