Chapter One

Kim, Kawaii~Chan, Garroth, Aphmau, Aaron, Melissa, Lucinda, and Zane were sitting in the living room. Agent Rowan, Derek, Rachel, Zianna, and Garte were in another room, discussing plans of action.

Suddenly, the door slammed open. A person in a long cloak with a hooded face stood before them, power radiating over them.

The intruder murmured some words under their breath, a spell of some sort.

The world went dark.

---

When the eight woke up, they spotted Travis and Katelyn near by.

"Where...are we?" Aaron asked.

Spotting Travis and Katelyn, Aaron hid his ears and tail, as did Melissa.

Aphmau and Garroth attempted, and got it in about ten minutes. Good thing Katelyn and Travis were out cold.

They shook the two awake. Travis and Katelyn groggily woke, looking at their surroundings in confusion.

Then, a familiar blue haired guy burst through.

"Lady Aphmau!" Dante spotted her first.

"Dante? Do you know where we are?" Inquired Aphmau.

Dante looked at Aphmau strangely.

"We're outside of Pheonix Drop. Are you okay, Aphmau?" Dante asked.

He then looked at the others.

"Lady Katelyn."

"I don't know why Dante is calling me a lady, but I'm not complaining," Katelyn mused.

Dante looked at Zane in shock and anger.

"W-what are you doing here?" He growled at Zane.

"Why are you singling me out?" Zane barked.

"You're the reason he's dead!" Dante's eyes narrowed.

"What?" Zane asked in confusion.

"Zane~Kun never killed anyone," Kawaii~Chan defended.

"Kawaii~Chan, what are you doing out here?" Dante questioned.

He looked at the rest of them.

"Travis? Last I heard you were still living in the capital. Who's this?" Dante raised an eyebrow at Melissa.

"She's my sister, remember?" Aaron responded.

Dante's eyes grew big.

"A-aaron? But you're---you---what's happening?"

"We have the same question," remarked Katelyn.

Dante took a deep breath. "Follow me. We'll figure this out at Lord Levin's house."

"Levin? Huh, I swear I've heard that name before..." muttered Aphmau.

"We'll take the side alleys. We don't want anymore Irene fawners coming at us again," Dante shared a look with Aphmau who stared blankly back.

They eventually arrived at this "Lord Levin"s house.

When they knocked, the door opened immediately. A man their age with blond hair and blue eyes answered it. He enveloped Aphmau in a hug.

"Mom!"

Aphmau, Aaron, Garroth, and Kim looked at him strangely. Melissa grinned. Her and Kawaii~Chan could barely contain their fangirlness.

"Oh, this is rich," chuckled Zane.

Levin turned his head to Zane, eyes fearful.

"Why are you here in my villahe?" Levin tried to be intimidating, but his shock and fear were very evident.

"Is it just hate Zane day today?" Zane grumbled.

"Every day is hate Zane day," Garroth retorted.

"Hey Levin, Malachi wanted me to make sure you were coming. The meeting will start in ten minutes."

Katelyn was looking at Levin. But there was another Katelyn right by Dante...

"Hold up! Why are there two of you?" Dante's gaze shot between the two Katelyns.

"Twice the beauty!" Smirked Travis.

One Katelyn just grinned and rolled her eyes while the other scoffed.

"Back to the topic at hand, what the Irene is happening?" Demanded Dante.

"Well...," Aphmau started.

Aphmau told them about what had happened right before they got transported there.

"You must be from another universe!" Concluded Dante.

"How is that possible?" Demanded modern Katelyn.

"Katelyn---er, this Katelyn go get Travis. Let's hope that our Lady Aphmau comes back from her venture soon. I'll go get our Lucinda." Dante started off away from the group, Katelyn following.

Levin smiled kindly at them, his smile faltering at Zane and Aaron.

"Welcome to Pheonix Drop."