Prolouge

Talia Hale couldn't help but pity them.
They were so young, but had been through more than most people ever would.
So it was expected that their young, still developing minds couldn't handle it all on their own.
Welcoming them into her home and offering moral support and guidance was the least she could do for them.

Her three children, Laura, Derek and Cora Hale weren't the most trusting types, so she gave them a rundown of what to expect.

Scott McCall.
He was a 18 year old boy who was bitten at the age of 16 by a stray alpha. After learning control with the help of his best friend, he unintentionally developed his own small pack. He has never killed anyone, and earned his place as a True Alpha. He was a sweet soul, but could be protective of his friends. Talia got the impression that he carried an unhealthy amount of guilt on his shoulders.

Stiles Stilinski.
He was also 18 years old, and the best friend that assisted Scott gain control and throughout all his teen wolf ventures. Almost the emissary of the pack, considering his intelligence and involvment of the pack's choices. She was informed he was human, yet Talia suspected there was more to it than that. But, she didn't prod any further.

Lydia Martin.
An 18 year old banshee. Talia was shocked at the fact that there was a human in the pack, nevermind a banshee! She then respected how open and accepting the pack was. She was also rather intelligent, and was a sort of mother to the pack. She seemed the most level-headed, and Talia quickly learnt she had an unspoken authority.

Ethan Steiner.
He was older than the rest of the pack. Talia had previously heard of him, and marvelled at how much he had reverted from being the savage, merciless killer who had murdered his own alpha to the forgiving, kind werewolf he is now. She had also before heard of the passing of his twin brother, Aiden, and gave her condolences.

Liam Dunbar.
A 16 year old boy who Scott had bitten to save him from falling off a roof while they were being attacked by a Wendigo. Talia understood that he had been dealing with anger issues beforehand, but was currently learning to overcome them with mentoring from Scott. This was another feature that brought a smile to Talia's face.

Isaac Lahey.
He was also 18, but a little older than Scott. From Talia's understanding, the same alpha that bit Scott had bitten Isaac a few months later. Although they were sceptic of each other at first, they had joined together and became another part of the pack. She sensed from biochemical around him that he had a very traumatic past. The human, Stiles, had made the comment that Isaac always wore a scarf, even if it was 50°c, which made Talia chuckle.

Theo Raeken.
He was Scott's age, also, but she wasn't given much of a backstory other than that. All she knew was that he came from a shady background. To be honest, she wasn't even sure he was a proper werewolf. She thought kanima at first, but she wasn't sure.

So, how much trouble can they be?

Oof.
I swear I'm going somewhere with this...