"Asuma-sensei used to be a member of the Daimyo's 12 guards and he keeps in contact with them. When Mito had her tantrum his friends gave him the heads up, so what did happen?" Shikamaru asked curious about the party that nearly destroyed a ninja village. Naruto told them everything and Shikamaru shook his head, "What a drag."

The magic user chuckled, "Yeah, but it had to be done. So what did I miss?"

Shikamaru shrugged, "Not much. Choji is almost always making out with Sasuke." Choji blushed at is friend's teasing, "Oh, Kiba is looking for a hot guy."

Naruto laughed, "So, he's finally out of the closet."

Choji laughed, "Yep, it was pretty funny! He actually thought we'd be surpris- NARUTO, GET DOWN!"

*BOOM*

XXXXXXXXX

Kushina and Minato entered the Namikaze compound completely exhausted.

Kushina flopped on the couch in her living room, "It's official, our daughter is in jail for treason. How did this happen?"

Minato shook his head, "I don't know, but at least Danzo agreed that a regular jail would be to dangerous and moved her to a cell in his headquarters. She will have the same treatment as a normal prisoner, though."

"I guess that's fine. She doesn't deserve special treatment. Hey, Minato, remember when we agreed to get married we said once we finished having kids and we both had someone we would get a divorce?" Asked Kushina.

"You want to? Even with this thing with Mito?"

Kushina nodded, "Yes. Our children are grown, we're both dating and, as far as Mito goes, what should we do? We'll still be there for her, but we can't put our lives on hold until she's out of prison."

Minato smiled, "I'll get the paperwork."

The two heard banging on the front door, "Hokage-sama! Come to the hospital. Someone attacked Kurosaki-san-ahh!"

Minato paled and hurried to the door so fast that he scared the anbu at the door, "Is he alright? Which room?"

The startled anbu stuttered, "H-he's st-stable ... r-room 301" The poor anbu was thrown to the floor by a yellow and red blur as the hokage and Kushina ran to the hospital.

When he opened the door to room 301 Minato saw Naruto sitting on a hospital bed with a nurse wrapping his ribs in bandages. It wasn't the ribs that scared the blonde though. It was his right arm, which was deathly pale and had multiple raised blue veins. He didn't even notice that Choji and Shikamaru were in beds next to the magic user or Kushina standing behind him as he moved to Naruto's side. Minato reached out and touched Naruto's arm, which felt like ice, as Sasuke came into the room and hugged Choji. Kiba entered the room soon after.

Naruto chuckled when he saw the worried look on Minato's face, "Don't worry. It's just mana burn and it's not as bad as it looks."

"Naruto, tell me what happened. Who attacked you?" Asked a very concerned Minato

Naruto frowned, "No idea. The guy came out of nowhere and attacked us. He was pretty strong, about 6' 4", wearing a cloak and I hit him in the right arm so it should be badly scarred. This guy clearly wanted me dead, but I'm not sure why, he just kept screaming 'mine, not yours'. I could sense that his mana was out of whack like he had a recent mental break. Things would've been better if I wasn't out of mana, but I managed to hit him with my Toxic Shock spell so we might be able find him with the water mirror at least until it wears off in 7 days."

"We'll try that after you've rested for six days. Until then I'll tell the anbu to look out for someone like that," Minato said worriedly.

Kiba looked confused, "I don't get it, this guy has mana too?"