"Mitchell, less talking. We don't have much time." She says desperately pulling at my clothes. I can only smirk and reach behind her to undo her bra. It pops open revealing her massive boobs. I start biting and sucking on them right away. Stacie moans before roughly shoving me onto my back yet again.

"Hope you don't mind if I'm in charge tonight." She says while strips off her remaining underwear then takes mine off. She reaches into my nightstand and pulls out a condom, already knowing exactly where I keep them. Stacie rolls it over my now fully hard cock before straddling me again and taking in my entire length.

"Fuck Stacie." I moan and throw my head back as she starts to ride me. Its hard and fast, our usual style, we never have much time for anything else. My hands grip her hips and help to guide her movement. I know she's getting close as her sinful hips move erratically. I grab onto her even tighter and start to meet her movements. Our sex is always extremely satisfying. As a bonus I have less violent outbursts and she gets rid of her stress, win win.

"Oh my god Beca!" Stacie cries out as her orgasm crashes over her body. I quickly flip us over and start to pound into her again. "Oh Beca! Oh! I'm going to cum again!" Stacie yells as her nails dig into my back, but I don't slow down. "I'm not done with you yet." I grunt. The room fills with the sound of our skin slapping together and Stacie's loud moans. She cries out yet again and I decide to join her this time. I fall forwards letting my head lay in her massive boobs for a few seconds.

I finally get the energy back to pull out and throw the condom into my trash can. I lay back next to her and catch my breath. Stacie cuddles into my side and places a few kisses on my neck. "Damn you're good. Two in less then fIfteen minutes." She whispers with a chuckle, sending vibrations down my whole body. I smirk and turn to give her a heated kiss. After our breathing returns to normal she gets up and starts dressing herself. I sit up and frown.

"Leaving so soon?" I ask with a smirk eyeing her still mostly naked body. She nods, I know this is how it has to be because I really don't want her Dad to catch me and have me arrested. "Yeah my Dad hates you, remember?" She comments while I struggle to get up and get my shirt and jeans on, I'm definitely feeling the alcohol and drugs now. "Fuck that asshole." I mutter. Stacie rolls her eyes and helps me with my pants. Its much easier to take clothing off when your drunk then put them on. When we finally manage to get my clothes on I cup her cheeks for one more kiss.

"You know, next weekend my parents are going away." She says as she smooths the wrinkles on her shirt. I raise my eyebrow at her as I help put her jacket back on. "I was thinking you could maybe stay with me after school until late Saturday?" She asks me. I pause and look at Stacie. She's nervously biting her lip and playing with her nails, clearly avoiding eye contact.

"You want me to stay with you?" I ask hesitantly. "Don't get me wrong I really enjoy our sex but its always so rushed and stuff and it would be nice to take our time for a change. I'm excited to see what we could do." Stacie says with a mischievous smile. I mean its weird. Stacie and I have been careful that our secret sex life stays a secret. Our group of friends are not even in the same spectrum but we still ensure there is no way they could be suspicious, which is why we made rules for our hook ups.

My friends don't care enough to spread rumors though and they're loyal so they would never say anything, besides teasing us. We're a misfit group of kids, like Benji loves theater, CR is in all the art classes, Lilly... just appears randomly, Jessica is student body secretary, Jesse is a movie nerd, and Amy is an Australian exchange student. Then there is Emily and I who have been bailed out of jail twice and love to party and music. But we're the rebels in our regular friend groups and we bonded like that.

We are nicknamed the delinquents for a number of reasons, from school pranks to just being our normal badass selves... and the fact none of us are rich unlike the majority of our school. Plus we all share a love of music. Somehow Emily and I got super popular after we moved here even though we did nothing to earn it, I just played a few mixes and it was like I was a god.