8

I remember the storys they told of the "old legends" those I walked in the shadow of long ago, who now give way for the light of the new, my light people like Ryder,Leonite and myself. We have big shoes to fill and who better to help us then those who once walked in them. Osiris is one of such legends...his legacy embroidered on every warlock.

The dawn split the sky in waves of colour as I made my way to Ikora, who summoned me only days ago.
"Sorry im late Ikora my warp drive blew out by Mars, had to get a fix from a passerby" I laugh. My Vanguard turns to face me her fase a wash with thought..."what is it?"
"Vrtra...thank you for coming..." she says " there's been a development on Mercury...strange reports from the cultists clinging to what remains of the planet. Normaly id ignore there conspiracy theories...But one of my hidden brought me this..." she says moving to reveal a ghost shell its ornate gold detailing glowing in the sunlight. My ghost flys over enquiring on its condition, ikora insurers us that its alive and tells us it has a name..."Sagira...iv know her a very long time and her guardian...Osiris"
You could almost hear my jaw hit the floor at the mention of his name.
"You mean... Osiris...as in you mentor Osiris..." I shreak along with my ghost, Ikora hushing us quickly.
"Vrtra you've done so much for me...i need that friend again. Go to Mercury...take Sagira with you...and lets keep this between us" she says looking at me with pleading eyes.
"Anything you ask Ikora" I nod holding her hand quickly befor putting Sagira neatly in my pocket.
"Thank you..." she whispers as i start walking for the hanger.
As I slided down the step railings to the hanger, I cross paths with Leonite and Ryder; "V...where you going?" Leonite asks as i jog past.
"Gotta a job from Ikora... gotta go!"
"Can we tag along" Ryder asks hopefully."Sorry...top secret" I joke "see ya star side!" I wave them goodbye before blasting off towards my new adventure.