"He has the legs for it. If you can get Minato in that then I want a picture!" Said Mikoto as they bought the items.

Kushina nodded and as they left the store. A grin spread across her face as she got an idea, "Hey, Mikoto, can you copy this seal onto the zipper and clips of this costume?" Kushina drew a seal on the back of the receipt and gave it to Mikoto.

Mikoto smirked as she viewed the seal, "Yes, I can, I'll get it to you by tomorrow."

XXXXXXXXXX

Minato felt a shiver race up his spine, "Why do I have a feeling that someone is plotting something?"

He shook off the feeling continued checking some documents. His eyes wandered to the glass plate. It is the artifact that Naruto made him to summon the water mirror. Minato smiled! He was so happy that no one had a problem with his relationship with Naruto. His sons and Kushina were happy. Kakashi was overjoyed and started giving Minato an embarrassing talk about what to expect during sex since it was his first time. Naruto thought that was hysterical when he ignored the realization that all the Namikaze kids were were born via, Kushina's words, 'turkey baster and cup'!

There were only two people that worried the couple when it came to revealing the relationship. That was Momo and Mito. Despite everything they decided to tell Momo first and they were astonished when Naruto's ghostly mother didn't seem surprised. She was happy for them even if she did give Minato the evil eye and a warning. Basically, everyone except Mito knows. Minato has no idea how to tell her, but he should soon. The birthday party for the Daimyo's daughter is in a week and Naruto is Minato's date!

XXXXXXXXXX

It's been one week and everybody is getting ready to go to the resort.

"Ok, Mito. Time to go!" Kakashi said.

Mito looked around and saw her brothers and, much to her disgust, Naruto, "Why does he have to go? Where's Mom and Dad?"

Kakashi sighed and saw Naruto frown subtly warning him that his sensei still hasn't told her anything, "Naruto is Minato's plus one so he's coming and no arguments or the ramen deal is off. Your Mom and Tsume are coming with Minato-sensei after his meeting." Mito sulked and shot a glare at the magic user, but remained quiet for the sake of her ramen. Two hours later they arrived at the resort and went to get checked in.

"This place is amazing! Can I go swim, Kakashi-nii?" Mito pleaded.

"Let's drop our bags off at our rooms first then you can go swim, but you must stay around either me or your brothers and be on your best behavior," Stated the copycat ninja in a strict voice.

"Yeah, yeah." Said Mito as she gave a dismissive wave of her hand.

The clerk was going to give them their keys, but saw an issue, "Excuse me, but there seems to be a computer error. We have 5 singles, but I'm sorry we lost the other reservations. We do have the two honeymoon suites available, would that be alright?"

"YES! That would be great. Thanks!" Exclaimed Kakashi who wasn't going to miss this chance to get Naruto and Minato together.

Naruto deadpanned, "Subtle, Kakashi-sensei, real subtle."  The glasses wearer said in a sarcastic tone. Kakashi scratched the back of his head sheepishly and chuckled.

The clerk smiled, "That's wonderful, I apologize for any inconvenience. Have a nice day and a lovely stay!" She gave them the room keys.

Naruto froze and looked at the clerk who smiled, (I could've sworn I sensed Mom ... no, it must have been my imagination.) He shook off the feeling and went to find his room. He never noticed a glowing orb leave the clerk and turn into Momo.