Chapter One: September 1st, 2001 ||Just Another Day with America||

The sun shined through the windows of our home. My brother Alfred yawned and stretched his arms over his head and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He got ready for the day and went down the hall to wake me, Emily F. Jones, also known as FemAmerica. Alfred knocked on my door to be sure not to walk in on me undressed.

"Emily! Are you decent?!" Alfred waited but there was no answer. "Emily!" He swung open my door to find an empty room. Alfred stopped one of the workers and asked him where I was.

"I believe she's in the kitchen, sir."

"Thanks dude!" Alfred ran to the kitchen to find me at the table eating my daily morning hamburger. I was wearing a green skirt, green halter-top, and a brown jacket that matched Alfred's. I looked over at him with a smile.

"Alfred, come eat with me! I made you one too!"

"Dude, you're the best sister ever!" Alfred wrapped his arms around me and then sat down to eat his hamburger.

"Do you have another meeting today big brother?" I asked after taking the last bit of my hamburger.

"Yeah, it's at Britain's place. Why don't you come with me? You can see what your big brother does for this awesome country of ours."

"Alright, but I want to sit next to Canada."

At the meeting I sat next to Canada and listened to America and Britain fight most of the time, Germany losing his temper, France acting like a pervert and Russia giving off a uncomfortable feeling.

I leaned into Canada to ask him a quick question. "Are things always like this Canada?"

"Yeah, but it's alright. Everything turns out alright in the end." Canada said in a hushed voice.

"You're too nice Canada! You need to speak up once in a while." I thumped Canada's head.

The meeting was over in no time because Germany was getting sick and tired of hearing Italy complain about being around Britain. As both Alfred and I were making their way out, Britain suddenly stopped us.

"Alfred, we still need to decide where we're going to have the next meeting on the 11th of this month."

"You can decide that without me dude. I need to get this one home." Alfred gave me a little push out the door.

"Hey, don't treat me like a little kid! Don't forget that you're my older twin brother. It's not like you have years on me or anything!" I kicked Alfred in the shins.

"Okay, okay, sorry."

Alfred and I both fell asleep on the plane back to the States. Once home, I rushed off to my room. I took off my jacket and threw it on her bed as I stared out the window at the full moon. I suddenly got a sudden shiver before felling a warm embraces close in around me.

"Alfred?"

"Maybe you should wear proper clothes, so you don't get cold." Alfred's grip was getting tighter around me.

"But I don't need clothes to keep me warm. I have my big brother to keep me warm and safe." I turned around in my brother's hug and wrapped my arms around him.