Chapter 2 Le paon

"Umm Fu i'm already done, who's this? I thought you said that no one was allowed to know about the miraculous except other miraculous holders" said merlin, "yes she's my daughter, Natalie" said fu, "wayzz you there?" Said the blue creature coming out of natalie's pockets, " hey duusuu" said Wayzz from the music player. "And you are?" Asked Merlin "I'm duusuu I help Natalie transform into Le paon" said duusuu "anyways I think that Gabriel Agreste's is the on who stole the moth miraculous and spell book and he's causing a dark aura with the moth miraculous I saw him transform last night into what he calls himself Hawkmoth, he saw me when he already transform and he said"don't you dare tell anyone or else your dead" then I left and came over here to tell you dad"said natalie , "okay, he doesn't know that your the peacock holder nor that I'm your dad, right?" Asked Fu, "no he doesn't" said natalie, her phone began to ring it was Mr. Agreste, she answered it "it's Mr. Agreste "I'm going to go, because I don't want to make him mad, besides he's already stubborn, cold and emotionless, I for one have never seen him smile not after he lost his wife, he's cold to everyone including his own son and he never leaves his house and to top things he never spends time with his son, since he lost his wife" said natalie "ohh" said Fu and Merlin shocked. Fu went to his music player and took out two miraculous out: The ladybug earrings and The ring of the black cat both were the most powerful miraculous combine, they can create a wish to bring someone back from the dead in exchange for someone you love the most, which makes it a fair trade (a soul for a soul or in this case a life for a life but anyways) after Natalie left for her job before Mr. Agreste noticed, she was gone.

Sorry everyone for the long wait it's that I had a lot of homework, tests, projects and school stuff anyways enjoy