Confusion and Clairity

I stand there, I wait for something. Nothing happens though. Still just an empty hallway. "Uhh.." I press it again, " I wish Dillion hadn't disappeared, and was sanding in front of me." I finish with fading hope, but again, nothing. I look around, and still see no one. I look up at the clock and notice ive been "In the bathroom" long enough that class is almost over. I press it again "I wish I dont get in trouble for anything at school." I say feeling quite clever, why hadn't I thought of wishing my way out of the rules before?

      "Of course!" I exclaim. "I w.." And the bell cuts me off as students starr coming out of classrooms. I quickly act natural, but realize I dont even need to be here after tht wish. I start walking for the front door when my history teacher sees me and stops me to talk. "Alayea, before you go.." I'm caught off gaurd from the unusualness of the situation and spin around quickly "yes Mr. Thimes?" "I was just wanting to remind you about the test at the end of the week. Make sure you go over your notes tonight." He adds. I nod and smile and head on my way. As I get outside I think of where to go. I could go home, or wish a few friends to be excused and hand out, but I dont want to drag anyone else into theese wishes until I know the."Right!" I press the button, "I wish I knew the rules to the wishes." Just then the box opened up on the side and exposed a piece of folded up paper. I took it ,and the device suddenly sealed shut once agin. I unfolded the papaer and examined it. The paper was numbered one to three. I read, in order.

1, no wish once wished may be reversed
2, no wish may change something mentally and physically both at the same time.
3, once you make your first wish things may change in your life based on previous wishes made on this device. The only way to stop this is to relinquish ownership by dropping the device and having someone else pick it up...