Promises |n.h.

Skylar Williams

The bell rang as I walked into Starbucks. Heading to the counter to order my usual drink, I spotted a light shade of blonde and blue eyes. Curiously, I stood there staring at him. He seemed familiar. Suddenly, his back that was facing me spun around, and here I was face to face to an extremely cute guy:

Niall Horan.

God bless.

"Hi," the blonde haired boy flashed me a smile that would melt hearts. Including mine. "Uhh....." I stuttered, my mind screaming for me to reply. "Hi," I finally choke out, then mentally facepalming myself for that. He laughed at me, not in a mean way, but a very amused way. My cheeks heated up more than that heater I use during winter.

I'm not the most friendly person in the world, on some days I will honestly rip your banana off if you try to wake me up. But other than that, I was mostly very shy. Especially when it came to my celebrity crush.

"Oh, lookie at the time, I gotta go!" I randomly stuttered (again) and dashed to grab my drink and raced out of the store.

After running for about 3 minutes, I decided to sit on a bench. Suddenly, my ringtone Little Things came on. Turning on my phone, I looked at the caller ID.

Simon the cow(ell)

I chuckled at my own creativeness. Answering the call, I chirped, "What's up, Uncle Si?"

"Don't call me that." I could hear the playful tone in his voice. "Anyway, I need you up in the studio, we need your help writing the songs."

"Of who?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out. Get your unfit ass here." Beep.

He's really caring, right? No? okay.

I walked to the studio on the streets of London, whistling softly.

"Bow down bitches, Skylar in," I chirped, throwing my bag on the table, still whistling.

I head down to the recording room. "Hey Uncle Si, what help do you nee- what the fuck?" Stood there was the infamous Two direction.(PICTURE ON THE SIDE>>>)

Ah, who am I shitting, it's 1D.

"These are the people I'll be working with. Sit down, sky." "Yeah, I can see that," I informed him as I sat down.