The Dragon Prince: Season 2 Review (SPOILERS!)

My Thoughts on Season 2 of The Dragon Prince (And yes... SPOILERS! You have been warned...)
Disclaimer: I never got to finish writing this review cuz I made it too damn long lol, but feel free to read what I have so far. It's just too good to leave unposted. Maybe I'll finish it someday lol.

After frantically scouring the internet for more Dragon Prince content following the conclusion of the season 1 finale, I was so exuberant to get back into the show six months later (four months for me since I didn't catch on until November) when ...

After frantically scouring the internet for more Dragon Prince content following the conclusion of the season 1 finale, I was so exuberant to get back into the show six months later (four months for me since I didn't catch on until November) when Netflix announced the next season air date. And boy oh boy was it a ride! As I write this, my head is still spinning with all the mind-blowing feels and heartfelt compassion for our favorite players. From the story development to the character growth, DP Season 2 had me laughing and fuming, squealing and crying.

There's so many parts I wanna talk about and reflect on, so many things that I both predicted and was surprised by. I'll break it down by the three main parties: Team Avatar (Callum, Ez, Rayla, Bait, and Zym), Team Dynamic Duo (Soren and Claudia), and Team Shitstorm (Viren and co.). I'll mention some of the fan theories from season 1 I read about and whether they were refuted or not. Lastly, I'll mention all the fun little details and Easter eggs I noticed, as well as introduce some of my own theories for the next season.

THIS IS WHERE SPOILERS BEGIN!! If you do not want The Dragon Prince: Season 2 spoiled for yourself, DO NOT READ PAST THIS.

I mean it!

Seriously, it only takes 3 hours! Go watch it yourself.

...Oh and btw, the baby dragon dies.

.

.

.

Now that we've weeded out all the snoopers, let's have some real fun, shall we? (P.S. Sorry for some of the pics being low quality—I just discovered that Netflix doesn't let you take screencaps, so I had to take a picture with my phone.)

Part the First: Claudia and Soren