Stream of Consciousness

Part I: Words

So pizza. Jeremy Diana pickles cucumber wild boy tribe Beast Boy Raven Starfire Terra Robin Cyborg Gaea Percy Jackson Harry Potter Hermione Harry Potter Puppet Pals Ticking Noise so that's over...

Part II: Coherent Sentences

I feel really sad without him. His sudden loss was so sharp and it stings. I want to write him but I don't know how. Still, it's my best- and probably only- chance to contact him.Ouch ouch ouch. He got back today. I wish me and my friend could have done our "surprising" plot, but... *crumbles apart with loneliness and depression*

MOVING ON FROM THAT PAINFUL, BITTERSWEET MEMORY... (mostly just bramble thorns now)

I really love Teen Titans. Not the comics or the new Teen Titans Go! TV show, but the original TV show. I FINALLY found a website that has like all of the full episodes after looking for years, and I'm very happy yay!!! Raven's my favorite character. She's just so mysterious and I completely fangirl over her.

So I love writing fanfic. Someone told me the other day that they hate fanfics, and I was just like *jaw drop*..... *imitating valley girl voice* and I was like guuuuuuuurlllll.... *snaps fingers*. Ya, I write a lot of fanfic. So far, I have ones on Frozen, Graceling, Eon, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, and three on Percy Jackson. So yeah. This stream of consciousness is over now bye guys! *watches more Teen Titans on www.animehere.com*

And now he's back.

Edit: Reading your old stuff and cringing. Ah, 13-year-old me, if only you could see yourself now... 4, almost 5 years into the future.