Chapter 2: A Worthy Inclusion.

Danny, Dani and Thor arrived at the address that was on the card since Loki disappeared through a mysterious portal a few minutes ago. Thor knocked on the door and immediately, he, along with Danny and Dani, were in the building, which confuses them.

"What the heck?" Dani whispered as Danny patted himself.

Danny, Dani and Thor look at the surroundings. They saw some strange artifacts and a staircase. They were unaware that somebody was looking at them near the window.

"Thor Odinson." a voice called.

Thor, Danny and Dani look to see a man floating towards them, which made Thor got to a defensive stance, before landing. It was a man with fair skin, a goatee and wearing some strange blue garb, including boots, yellow gloves, a necklace like relic and a large red cloak.

"God of Thunder. You can put down the umbrella." the man said.

Thor puts down his umbrella, which was actually his hammer Mjølnir in disguise. As soon as he sets it down, Thor, Danny and Dani were somehow abruptly teleported to another room with the man, which confuses the three even more.

"Seriously, what the heck?" Dani asked in confusion.

"Must be teleportation. This guy must be some sorcerer, especially the way he's dressed." Danny said.

Thor then look at a nearby artifact and picks one of them up.

"So, Earth has wizards now?" Thor asked as he tries to put the artifact away, only to crash down, making Danny and Dani cringe.

"The preferred term is 'Masters of the Mystic Arts'. You can leave that now." the man said.

"Yep, sorcerer." Danny whispered.

"All right, wizard. Who are you? Why should I care?" Thor asked sternly.

"My name is Doctor Stephen Strange, and I have some questions for only you. You and your friends take a seat." Doctor Stephen Strange said.

Stephen then use his teleportation powers to teleport Thor, Danny and Dani to another room, Thor sitting in a chair in front of Stephen and Danny and Dani at a couch nearby. Thor looks around in confusion as Danny and Dani now know that Stephen is using teleportation, a ability that they and some of the ghosts in the Ghost Zone can do.

"Tea?" Stephen asked Danny and Dani.

"No thanks. I'm not thirsty, sir." Dani replied.

"I'll take a Mountain Berry Blast Powerade please, if you have any." Danny said, as Stephen use his transmutation powers to give Danny a Powerade drink. "Awesome."

"Tea?" Stephen asked Thor, which he gets confuse as he sees a cup of tea in his hand.

"I don't drink tea." Thor replied.

"What do you drink?" Stephen asked.

"Not tea." Thor replied before Stephen use his transmutation powers to turn Thor's cup of tea into a large mug of beer.

"So, I keep a watch list of individuals and beings from other realms that may be a threat to this world. Your adopted brother, Loki is one of those beings." Stephen said.

"He's a worthy inclusion." Thor said as his mug of beer magically refill itself, much to his pleasant surprise.

"Then why bring him here?" Stephen asked.

"We're looking for my father." Thor replied.

"So, if I were to tell you where Odin was, all parties concerned would promptly return to Asgard and the Phantom Twins enjoy their vacation?" Stephen asked.