My eyes darkened and my voice became a cold one.

"A tragedy might befall you guys."(Shin)

"!!!!!!!!!!!"(Student)

"We swear we will not make any problems!!!"(Student)

I smiled after hearing them.

"Good!Yosh!Now lets start class!"(Shin)

---------------------------------

(At student council office)

A girl with flaming coloured red hair was sitting on the chair of the office.She was looking at the paper in her hands.After some reading,she throws it aside.

"So?What do you think about that new teacher?"(Chatelle)

A girl with twintail said while leaning on the sofa.She was holding a cup of tea.The move of her while drinking it also showing her elegance.She was the student council vice-president,Chatelle Fraude.

There was also other people.One of them is a short girl who was reading books while eating candy.It was the student council secretary,Amia Brimmin.

"Nyahha!Give her a minute,Chatel-chan."(Amia)

Another girl was wiping her rapier with cloth.The rapier had a hilt of a serpent,and shining until it can reflects like a mirror.It was the student council treasurer,Julia Framme.

"I wonder if my rapier could pierce through his magic?"(Julia)

And the last one is a girl with green hair.She was playing with her doll,but the doll isnt a normal doll.It was stained by red subtance,and got many scratches,its eyes were plucked out,and needles pierced it in every nook.She had a darkened large eyes,like the yandere had.She was the student council reporter,Mika Rundolf.

"I will kill anyone who try to kill him.He will be my prey."(Mika)

The student who sits at the big table stands up,and walks into the window.She stares at the sky.It was the student council president,Mira Flarnette.

"He is someone that ignores the regulation that we started in this school.I wonder from what village did he come from?I was planning to burn that village but,it might stain my family name."(Mira)

She takes her sword and put it on her waist.She then walked towards the other four.

"So?What do you planning to do?Resisting the regulation means making enemy with us,right?"(Chatelle)

"I want to test how long he can resist with it~~~~ "(Amia)

"He must be punished for tarnishing our name."(Julia)

"I want to make him one of my puppets,then pierce his body,breaks his limb and--"(Mika)

"Okay,okay.Stop right there,you are creeping me out,Mika-chan."(Amia)

"Do I care??"(Mika)

Mika said it with cold voice.

"Says someone who used some village girl as a punching bag back there."(Chatelle)

"W-what!?You got problem with that?She pissed me off!"(Amia)

"Making her a punching bag just because she stained your feet with her food.How un-nobleish."(Julia)

"S-shut up!"(Amia)

"Cheeky brat."(Mika)

"You too,Mika-chi!?Wait,that was an insult you psycho!"(Amia)

Amia started to chase Mika but she jumped and dodged many times.Amia looks like chasing a cat while Chatelle was laughing.

"Everyone,please calm down."(Mira)

An angelic voice suddenly appear.It was Mira.She had that kind of voice but her pitch-black heart,is only the student council knows.

"Keep wary of this man.Rumors said that he just managed to change the student in his class.Also,he seems to use some sort of strange magic."(Mira)

"Are you talking about those green tube he summoned?"(Amia)

"Isnt that a magic tool?"(Julia)

"I dont think so.It fires something that can explode,moreover destroying military-grade magic.That student was also something,knowing military-grade magic.Must be his family teaching."(Mira)

"So its a magic weapon?"(Chatelle)

"He can summon magic weapon."(Mika)

"Summoning magic isnt rare.But summoning things other than magical beast is news."(Mira)

The four of them stood in silence.

"Well,thats it.I want you all to keep watching him.He did make a mistake for resisting the regulation,so I would like to test him too."(Mira)

Mira said with a smirk.

"Nyahhahah!Finally your showing your true moves!Well,we want to join the fun too."(Amia)

The others three also nodded.

"Hmph,very well."(Mira)

'This school will became our battlefield,Shin.'(Inner Mira)